HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
U sound mad yourself :umad:

The dragon bytch is on a power trip and everyone can see it. Varys and tyrion had that "did we make the right choice backing this psycho" up look. She on the path that her dad was notorious for. He wasnt considered mad just because he went crazy but because he soulution to everything was burn them all with the dragons which is what danny just displayed tonight and also what Jon told her back in dragonstone as well. U use them dragons then everyone gonna look at u like ur father

In this episode she did what she had to do. :yeshrug:

"A dragon learns humility only in the moments before death." Magic the Gathering :whew::wow:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
can't believe i'm saying this but there was something underwhelming about last night's episode.

for a show that has proven any character is fair game, last night it felt like certain main characters were just too perfectly situated and over-fortunate. like all the characters were in just the right places so that the desired 'moment' could be achieved.

felt kind of hokey.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This one had more main characters on the field of battle. We didn't know if Jamie, Braun or Dany and Drogon were gonna die. That alone had more suspense for me..

:wow:

Plus the loud chants of the Dothraki and the sounds of the horses stampeding gave me chills, because that was the first time Dothraki took a battlefield in Westoros. That was the first time in more tham 100yrs since a Dragon was used in Westoros. You could see the worry on the face of the Lanister Army because they've never seen Dothraki or Dragons before. The HISTORY of it all just culminating and seeing all the great mythos of the history of Westoros and of the ASOFAI World makes this battle number 1 for me.

Aegons Conquest is the backbone of Westorosi history, and we're seeing it being repeated by Dany in this singular battle. Because this battle is the history of ASOFI reborn. This makes Battle Of The b*stards pale in comparison.

They thought the Dragons were a myth and that the Dothraki was just some savages on horses :russ:

"Your people can't fight..." - Dothraki Rider :mjgrin:

They should have came riding down that hill to "Ante Up"

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Oh shyt!!!

Someone from Reddit spotted this visual:ohhh:

It never clicked to me:ohhh:

Is this the start if Jaime's rebirth?

hbdrm4aob8ez.jpg

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
They thought the Dragons were a myth and that the Dothraki was just some savages on horses :russ:

"Your people can't fight..." - Dothraki Rider :mjgrin:

They should have came riding down that hill to "Ante Up"
There's a reason why Thrion kept the dothraki away. I think he really didn't want the Lannister soldiers dead. He's a dikkon.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Jaime or Bronne should've died on that field.
Nah, it makes no sense for Jaime's story arc. He has to die for something good IMO.

Bronn could have died, but it would have been unfortunate. His character arc is now complete, but he is an asset to the show and he takes up no extra scenes (he only appears alongside main characters)

I hate the idea that people have to die. Thats not what this show is about but that seems to be the mainstream sentiment.

killacal

Banned
Daps
The Waif went through the same damn training as Arya. Why wouldn't she be able to fight her and just stop she wasn't ever on her level. The Waif taught her everything. You think Arya got extra training that the Waif didn't? The Waif was in the field putting in work way before Arya show up. Please your hold reasoning of fighting in the dark makes no sense. Also here is another thing they played the game of truths, every time Arya was off the Waif hit her. She new the details of her life but when Hot Pie told her about Jon , she didn't know he was the king because she following her mission.

Did the waif lose her eye sight for a fukkin season for killing meryn trant:gucci:
Whats wrong with y'all :gucci:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Do you two not remember the part of the training where she was blind? Of course she's going to have a step or two on The Waif, darkness was her alley :youngsabo:

Nope, the faceless man put the Waif threw the same training, she been blinded before. They are trained for every scenario.