Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As soon as I saw Arya's reaction when she found out Littlefinger was stayin in Winterfell I knew his time was coming :russ:

He gotta step his game up real fast if he wants to keep playing the game

If I was Littlefinger and I would be on
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Can someone tell me why Sansa was so salty when Arya flexed on big Brie?
I did not take it that Sansa was salty. Sansa realized no one in her family is normal. Bran is doc Manhattan. Jon is thousands of miles away and just came back from the dead like he never left. Arya is no one and a merciless teenage assassin. They all suffer from ptsd. She was more like :mindblown:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I been waiting to say bye to him since he betrayed Ned Stark in season 1. Between playing LF in this and weasly ass Carcetti in "The Wire" I'd probably slap the shyt out of the actor if I ever met him in real life. :manny:

Fred.

And lets be real hes a shytty actor too. His goofy weird accent and long dull monologues are the worst

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They pulled Arya whole training to become an assassin out the ass. They show her fukking up over and over, not even doing the shyt like Jaqen been talking about, waif constantly giving her the beats, still being Arya having personal vendettas and shyt and then she graduates?

That whole development was garbage on the low. At least she's a hitter now but her in Braavos was the worst part of the show these last couple seasons.
dorne was easily worse...and tyrion playing drinking games with missandei and grey worm :martin:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Brehs and Brehettes... :wow: We did it, we finally got to see the nuclear option on screen :blessed:

First off The Iron Bank of Navient Solutions letting Cersei know that the lump sum option wasn't even on the table cuz they want that interest. But the money is the money so they'll take it...man..the bout to be dipping in them Lannister checks for a good long while after this week. :heh:

My nikka Professor Branxavier is basically HOH/Google, told Meera "Bytch, you done played your role. Be gone. :smugdraper:" Tossed sis that dagger.
Breh, Sansa's face when she finally realized that Arya got all them bodies on her :merchant:. She thought she was the sibling with the good job and the degree and here come lil sis winning MMA titles getting all the admiration. I mean she smart, but Arya is basically Donnie Yen with the shyts now, had Brienne looking like Macgregor with his sparring partner, brehs. Stark Set looking like a dangerous 6 seed. So Littlefinger better chill, spent all that time trying to get in Sansa's battyhole that he fukked around and and got his browser history exposed by Bran.

Dany and Missandei have a moment from "Insecure" where Missi basically lets her know Grey Worm made her squirt and prolly ate the ass too
yeSI5VJ.png

When Jon took Dany in that cave though, I thought it was about to go down. Ya'll remember how it went down last time Jon was in a cave :jawalrus:. Dany was looking right too, so auntie-cest woulda been on and poppin if she wasn't on that yang talmbout bending knees. We off that in the Nawf.
Davos continued to be the Redman to Jon's Method Man. Dude was jokes when Missi basically told him even women can be GMB in Naath.

But the main set piece was a collective nut-bust in an orgy of fire and violence, brehs. shyt was all good and jokes, even Bronn looked at dikkon like :heh: "your pops fukked you over wit that name, breh." But when them dothraki came in lookin like the rohirim that shyt turned into :gucci: real quick. But when they saw that dragon they knew it was curtains. Dany came through looking straight orgasmic while burning them men breh. Them Targs and their fire fetish :picard:

Jamie was like "BRON, GO GET THE bytch!!! :damn:" and this nikka was like "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT":martin: They got worked over so tough even Sheik Ponytail Bloodrider had to let Tyrion know his people ain't have no squabbles.

But through all this...it was revealed to us that Jamie is NO HO even after Drogon ate that bolt to the shoulder like scooby snacks. Wasn't no bytch in his heart that day, brehs :wow:. Only a show this good can make you even half way respect an attempted child killer, sister-fukker, brehs. But I don't think he'll be getting snacked off by the Queen any time soon...

Win Jon get them Auntie guts?
Will Sansa throw the assist to Arya and off Littlefinger?
Will Bran post all the nudes he's got to JBO?

IDK brehs... but this show is a god dream :blessed:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I don't think anyone will be able to out maneuver Sansa soon, politically. Cersei, Littlefinger, Margery, Joffrey, Ramsey and Tyrion were her teachers. And seeing who they learned from (Minus Joffrey), how can she not eventually be a beast?

As I said in the leak thread. Sansa is afraid she's on Arya's list. At one point she almost made it, lol... They weren't on good terms when they last saw each other as well, and at this point, they haven't told each other their journeys. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Briene won't be able to save Sansa....