detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
U sound mad yourself :umad:

The dragon bytch is on a power trip and everyone can see it. Varys and tyrion had that "did we make the right choice backing this psycho" up look. She on the path that her dad was notorious for. He wasnt considered mad just because he went crazy but because he soulution to everything was burn them all with the dragons which is what danny just displayed tonight and also what Jon told her back in dragonstone as well. U use them dragons then everyone gonna look at u like ur father
The Mad King didn't have dragons breh. And he was considered mad long before he wanted to burn the entire city. Breh you quoted is right.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
DGl-MyGWsAA0iDF.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starkset ain't nothing to fukk with minus Sansa

Jon came back from dead
Bran ain't Bran no more but he's three-eyed raven now
Arya is the cold-blooded "Assassin Creed" stone cold killer
Sansa NOTHING :mjlol:. She is the Fredo.

Arya and Brienne sparring is something I just want to watch for hours! That was so awesome!
And Littlefinger was damn near pooping himself all like :merchant:, "Yeah, I thought when Jon went away, I could control Sansa more, but now her all seeing brother is here and her sister could kill me 5 times before I even have time to open my damn mouth to say something creepy about their mom".

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
And Littlefinger was damn near pooping himself all like :merchant:, "Yeah, I thought when Jon went away, I could control Sansa more, but now her all seeing brother is here and her sister could kill me 5 times before I even have time to open my damn mouth to say something creepy about their mom".
As soon as I saw Arya's reaction when she found out Littlefinger was stayin in Winterfell I knew his time was coming :russ:

He gotta step his game up real fast if he wants to keep playing the game

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That preview for next week I think is a slight mislead.

When Varys is talking to Tyrion about making Dany "listen" I don't think it's about her going mad or anything just YET. She CLEARLY is giving a speech to men she just defeated that she DOESNT want to slaughter all of them. She just wants them to swear fealty. Those aren't the words of a "Mad Queen".

I think Varys is trying to get Tyrion to get Dany to fully commit to helping Jon. Varys might've gotten some info on the White Walkers marching on the wall and now fully believes Jon's story.

Or I could be way off base. Just my theory .

Also LittleFinger HAS to die within the next two episodes, this dude literally serves ZERO purpose and there are now THREE Stark children around who are chopping at the BIT to pull his card. It's time to say goodbye to Lord Baelish...

I been waiting to say bye to him since he betrayed Ned Stark in season 1. Between playing LF in this and weasly ass Carcetti in "The Wire" I'd probably slap the shyt out of the actor if I ever met him in real life. :manny:

Fred.