Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theon getting hemmed up :mjlol:

Acting like it's not on sight for him as far as Jon's concerned
hyneifsonned.jpg
:russ:

Theon got off that boat like ".....:dwillhuh:....wha.....what up Jon.....I ain't eem know you was here bro...

:leostare:

":dwillhuh:how is...how is Sans.....

*Jon yokes Theon*

:dead:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
tumblr_ou9yq8medY1vjoj46o2_500.png

emilia_clarke: Wait….. did I NOT tell you guys?! Um yeah. Now if he’d only bend the bloody knee there’ll be no problems…..❄️
#modragonsmoproblems #igot99problemsandjonsnowisone #whichroundsmeupto100problems #youknownothingjonsnow
i just wanna whip it out on my khaleesi and make her make that face :noah:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
U sound mad yourself :umad:

The dragon bytch is on a power trip and everyone can see it. Varys and tyrion had that "did we make the right choice backing this psycho" up look. She on the path that her dad was notorious for. He wasnt considered mad just because he went crazy but because he soulution to everything was burn them all with the dragons which is what danny just displayed tonight and also what Jon told her back in dragonstone as well. U use them dragons then everyone gonna look at u like ur father
She took out soldiers who just sacked a castle, she ain't burn down a city full of innocent people:mjlol:

Have fire-breathing dragons and not use them in a time of war :mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What an amazing episode :blessed: .......Best episode of the season so far :whew:......That was intense whole episode had me :lupe:

Jon should have beaten Theon at least a little bit for what he had done to his family.

The battle scene was awesome :ooh:. Bronn has survived much longer than he should have. I was screaming at Bronn like :damn: "LEAVE BRONN". It was probably he who saved Jamie at the end — :stopitslime: Both of them should have died by dragonfire in this episode. I had hopes that this would finally be the end of that stupid, sister-fukking idiot but no, he and Bronn miraculously dodged both the dragonfire and the Dothraki hordes. I can’t believe that dragon slayer contraption actually worked. It defies logic, really. All that smoke, a dragon twisting in the wind… I hope the Drogon is okay.:mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This dummy burned up all the food. Now neither army has any food. The north doesn't have enough for their own people let alone anyone else. Maybe Dorne has some.
I wanted Jon to beat Theon's ass. Saving Sansa does not make up for everything he did.

What's beating his ass gonna do? :mjgrin: What's that compared to being tortured, losing his dikk, losing the respect of his sister and country men and having PTSD? He's nothing like the Theon before he met Ramsey. There's nothing left to beat.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That preview for next week I think is a slight mislead.

When Varys is talking to Tyrion about making Dany "listen" I don't think it's about her going mad or anything just YET. She CLEARLY is giving a speech to men she just defeated that she DOESNT want to slaughter all of them. She just wants them to swear fealty. Those aren't the words of a "Mad Queen".

I think Varys is trying to get Tyrion to get Dany to fully commit to helping Jon. Varys might've gotten some info on the White Walkers marching on the wall and now fully believes Jon's story.

Or I could be way off base. Just my theory .

Also LittleFinger HAS to die within the next two episodes, this dude literally serves ZERO purpose and there are now THREE Stark children around who are chopping at the BIT to pull his card. It's time to say goodbye to Lord Baelish...