Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
:mjlol:at that man Bronn out here with that 2k accuracy

hqdefault.jpg

:deadmanny: Dude was shook! Can't blame him though. Watching everyone get flame-broiled, then have to try to gain composure to even take good shots. I salute the breh:salute: Good Job, Good Effort :bryan:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
99623e8a07213d7c.gif

this was one of the illest things i've ever seen. Countless Dorthroki screamers jumping up into surfboard formation at the exact same time without saying a single word and lickin off shots. Them nikkas been waiting to be called off the bench like "Lets go Uce!"

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Jeeeesus christ that battle was :krs:

I almost felt sorry for lannisterset. The sound of thousands of dothraki screamers advancing was :whoa:

And then when you think it can't get any worse a damn dragon is leading the charge. :damn:

You could almost hear the sound of thousands of lannister and tarly men's bowels turn to water simultaneously.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Gotdamn the dothraki was stylin on the other side crazy.

That dude who surfed his steed, vaulted over the shield wall and started catching bodies :ooh: :gladbron:

That entrance was Euron Greyjoy level.

I thought he was like a Navy seal dothraki but nah they can all surf their horses while shooting arrows.:salute:

That other dude wielding two arakhs separating heads from necks like a fatal flying guillotine. Jaime was very lucky dikkon :mjlol: was there to save his ass.

Ol' Bobby Baratheon wasn't bullshyttin when he said only a fool would meet the dothraki on an open field. :whew:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ser Bron of the Blackwater single-handedly taking down one of Thot Queen's dragons :blessed:
Jamie Lannister going in for the kill :wow: I gotta respect that :ehh:
The Lannisters always pay their debts :wow:
The Dothraki army got numbers and bravery but could easily be outwitted by a smart commander.
It's not looking good for #targset when your biggest dragon gets dropped in his first battle :mjlol:
Have numbers and medieval monsters and still get bodybagged targ brehs :mjlol2:
Be a dragon and get taken down by a scorpion targ brehs :mjlol:
Qyburn gonna place them scorpions on top of every high tower in King's Landing and have a field day with them flying beasts :skip:
Can't take King's Landing from the sea (Euron's navy), can't take it from the air (Scorpions) and Dothrakis would get bodied at the city's walls.
It's time to bend the knee Thot Queen. The true King is indeed in the North :mjcry:
Jon Snow in the cut getting his dragonglass :mjgrin:
Arya training the Stark's infantry :wow:
HOH Bran setting a plan with them visions :usure2:
The only worry I had for #starkset #snowgang is Littlefinger but Bran is onto him with that sight of his :wow:
Can't wait till we get that dragonglass and head back up North to face the White Walkers while Thot Queen's army gets mowed down at every attempt :mjlol33:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gotdamn the dothraki was stylin on the other side crazy.

That dude who surfed his steed, vaulted over the shield wall and started catching bodies :ooh: :gladbron:

That entrance was Euron Greyjoy level.

I thought he was like a Navy seal dothraki but nah they can all surf their horses while shooting arrows.:salute:

That other dude wielding two arakhs separating heads from necks like a fatal flying guillotine. Jaime was very lucky dikkon :mjlol: was there to save his ass.

Ol' Bobby Baratheon wasn't bullshyttin when he said only a fool would meet the dothraki on an open field. :whew:
Theyre hype is diluted because they were mounted, had the numbers and the dragon was the real issue.:yeshrug:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Tyrion, Littlefinger and Varys have lost their aura.

Am I the only one who's noticed this? A couple seasons ago, they had the juice.
Its because the show was about politics then and they're the best politicians. This is era of Leaders and warriors.

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
And Arya trolled the waif by bleeding on the wall to get her into her little room then grabbed needle and cut the candle aka fought that bytch blind

How and why anyone believed that waif could fight Arya in the dark is beyond me when Arya was holding her own when the bytch could see her:mjlol:
The Waif went through the same damn training as Arya. Why wouldn't she be able to fight her and just stop she wasn't ever on her level. The Waif taught her everything. You think Arya got extra training that the Waif didn't? The Waif was in the field putting in work way before Arya show up. Please your hold reasoning of fighting in the dark makes no sense. Also here is another thing they played the game of truths, every time Arya was off the Waif hit her. She new the details of her life but when Hot Pie told her about Jon , she didn't know he was the king because she following her mission.