Heshinsi

Rookie
Daps
U sound mad yourself :umad:

The dragon bytch is on a power trip and everyone can see it. Varys and tyrion had that "did we make the right choice backing this psycho" up look. She on the path that her dad was notorious for. He wasnt considered mad just because he went crazy but because he soulution to everything was burn them all with the dragons which is what danny just displayed tonight and also what Jon told her back in dragonstone as well. U use them dragons then everyone gonna look at u like ur father
Her dad went crazy first and then started to burn people he was paranoid about alive. Aegon the Conquerer used dragons in ways that went beyond straight up military engagements unlike what Dany did. He wasn't mad, and he was never considered to be either. Even if she used dragons to torch castles, it would emulating Aegon I not Aerys II.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Low key Arya leveled up this episode. Easily handled brienne in a fair one, got valeryian dagger on her side now and had little finger :patrice: at her like she gonna be a problem.

Also low key i want jamie and bronn to survive even though its fukk lannisters all day every day

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
hLx5OBx.gif

tumblr_ouamlfG6B31s5bkp1o1_400.gif
tumblr_ouamlfG6B31s5bkp1o3_400.gif

tumblr_ouamlfG6B31s5bkp1o2_400.gif
tumblr_ouamlfG6B31s5bkp1o4_400.gif
:ohhh: Forgot that he said those exact words to Mance

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Her dad went crazy first and then started to burn people he was paranoid about alive. Aegon the Conquerer used dragons in ways that went beyond straight up military engagements like Dany did. He wasn't mad, and he was never considered to be either. Even if she used dragons to torch castles, it would emulating Aegon I not Aerys II.

Look breh, call it what u want but she about to be outta control. Mad or crazy or whatever u wanna call it, tyrion can see it and so can varys. We about to find out if crazy is a herititary thing for targs.

Heshinsi

Rookie
Daps
Look breh, call it what u want but she about to be outta control. Mad or crazy or whatever u wanna call it, tyrion can see it and so can varys. We about to find out if crazy is a herititary thing for targs.
She's "about to be outta control" because she personally engaged an army that just wrapped up the sacking and looting of the seat of one the greatest houses in Westeros? An army beefed up by an oath breaking bigot, whose suggestion to Jaime in regards to speeding up the march, was to flog his own soldiers. Right.

The Lannister's greatest hits ladies and gents:

09-GOT-S3-EP1-harrenhall.jpg

garden-of-bones-20120416015519159.gif

N4HnOSQ.gif

Was Tyrion becoming mad and getting out of control when he did this?

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I don't know why I have a feeling that arya is not arya :lupe:
none of the faceless men would have known that shyt Arya was talking about to the guards (like who maester Luewin is). Plus where would they have gotten her face...why would one be in Winterfell to hang out with Arya's family. Why wouldn't they have killed her while she was still in Essos...Plus Bran would've exposed it.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
hLx5OBx.gif

/QUOTE]
THIS was low-key the best moment of the episode for me..even though the fight was amazing.

Other random observations:

Why won't Bran just come out and tell the Sansa and Arya that Ned was betrayed by Baelish? That Baelish created this entire war? Get this snake out of the fukking grass.

Jon has all the restraint in the world for not killing Theon.

No mention of the Brotherhood...I wonder how they're faring.

Bronn is my easily my favorite character on this show.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
bout damn time dany let a drogon do what its meant to do

bronn is that dude, but fuccing with the lannisters is bad for your health. i may need him to die for shooting the dragon

bran needs to dime out little finger

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
She's "about to be outta control" because she personally engaged an army that just wrapped up the sacking and looting of the seat of one the greatest houses in Westeros? An army beefed up by an oath breaking bigot, whose suggestion to Jaime in regards to speeding up the march, was to flog his own soldiers. Right.

The Lannister's greatest hits ladies and gents:

09-GOT-S3-EP1-harrenhall.jpg

garden-of-bones-20120416015519159.gif

N4HnOSQ.gif

Was Tyrion becoming mad and getting out of control when he did this?

Compare battles and tactics to dragons brehs :pachaha:

You fail to realize petty set ups and battles can be controlled. Dragons cant :francis:

Danny will be feared just like her father, not loved. Thats something no one wants

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I just think when the realm was more "settled" and politcal their words had more impact.

Right now you have three parties (Sansa, Cersei and Dany) who have near/outright bloodlust for each other.

Even one of the series' main manipulators was on some "How do we convince her to stop?!" :sadcam:

They're definitely out of their element at this stage of the game.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is in love with the new motion offenses. Right now, the Unsullied are spinning wheels at Casterly Rock because every defense knows that ball is going back to Grey Worm. When you've got a dominant force like Drogon, let him establish position, have the Dothraki clear out, and watch him be successful.

:hubie:
Now hold on a minute here Mike, we all know realm coach and general ruler Stormborn has put together one heck of a ballclub and management group but let's real here, it's a weak era and they have arguably the most dominant force in the 7 kingdoms and future realm MVP in Drogon. He already put up historic numbers in Essos and critics thought it was due to it being the weak east, now what do you all have to say when he does it in Westeros? You place him on any other army and you're looking at a 200 yr dynasty wherever he goes, if the Lannisters had him the Dothraki would have been bbq chicken on the block.

The only other force on his level would be the Night King and his veteran club up north.

I gotta get out this thread bruh :dead::dead::dead::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny: