southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Cersi has the gold, she isn't broke. All of the gold reached kings landing. They were carrying food and supplies.

If I'm not mistaken, all that gold is owed to the Iron Bank so Cercei is at ground zero. In the scene where Jamie gives the gold to Bron, he asks for more money (and a castle) and Jamie tells him that "all the transported gold belongs to the Iron Bank."

I could definitely be mistaken, but I will rewatch & confirm tonight.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
First time I've ever watched a shootout/battle and wanted nobody to die .There is always someone in those types of scenes you want to :camby::camby:

But yesterday I was stressing because I can't take any of them nikkas dying :to:

Not even Jamie...and he threw a kid out Of a window and fukks his sister:heh:
Great writing.
Breh I was sitting there legit like :lupe: "how Jamie gonna pull this one outta his ass?" I KNEW they wouldn't let him run off on the battle even when he could see his side was taking the L, coming at the dragon just to be saved by MVP Le-Bronn AND BOTH OF THEM SURVIVE???

fat-kid-celebrates.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I was sitting there legit like :lupe: "how Jamie gonna pull this one outta his ass?" I KNEW they wouldn't let him run off on the battle even when he could see his side was taking the L, coming at the dragon just to be saved by MVP Le-Bronn AND BOTH OF THEM SURVIVE???

fat-kid-celebrates.gif

How Jamie gonna swim with armor on?:gucci:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Targ fukkING SET
fukkING DANNY
SHE DON'T PLAY THAT shyt
fukkED ALL THEIR MONEY UP
THEY AINT FINNA pay the BANK NOW
WHAT U FINNA DO
bytch ASS LANISTERS AND STARKSET nikkaS WAS TALKING shyt BUT WE WAS BOOLING KNOWING THAT DANNY WAS READY TO fukk shyt UP AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED
:damn:
TARGSET!
I thought they mentioned the gold made it to King's Landing

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
How Jamie gonna swim with armor on?:gucci:

if they wanted to be unambiguous about it they would have shown his ass get torched or had him completely drown before the episode cut. tyrion saw the whole thing so he's gonna try and have them fish his ass out.

what would be stone cold is if tyrion would be like

Tyrion: We have to get him out. He's my brother :damn:
Dany: Fukk your brother b :demonic:
Tyrion: But Cercei loves him more than anyone. We can use him as a bargaining chip :damn:
Dany: Fukk your sister too :demonic:
Tyrion: We can't wait too much longer. If we pull him out now he might still be alive :damn:
Dany: Today I got time cuz :demonic:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This show is incredible, there's nothing else like it.

I somehow feel like there's both not enough episodes left and too many episodes left at the same time. Not enough because I don't want it to end, but too many because things are happening so fast and it doesn't seem like there's 9 episodes worth of things to cover. Like the way things are going it seems like by the end of this season, Cersei will be gone and Jon will find out who his parents were. That leaves 6 episodes for the war vs the Night King / fall out of Jon being a Targaryen, but that seems like too much. There might be some unexpected shyt happening
:lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
This dummy burned up all the food. Now neither army has any food. The north doesn't have enough for their own people let alone anyone else. Maybe Dorne has some.
I wanted Jon to beat Theon's ass. Saving Sansa does not make up for everything he did.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
episode was insane from start to finish. definitely up there with the best.

:russ: at littlefinger trying to play mind games with a pyschic. professor branxavier put the fear of the old gods and the new into his scheming ass. :salute:

but if bran sees all, he knows the real history behind the dagger. is the kid so far gone he doesnt even care anymore? you can't go out like that bran, nah. :damn:

arya. :mjcry:

fukking arya brehs. :wow:

she was never gonna be a lord, or married off in exchange for true power (that was always going to be sansa's role as long as she was breathing).

tumblr_oejhnjmarf1ta0sgeo1_500.gif

she couldnt even be a hostage; everyone who matters thought she was already dead. her life hasnt been worth shyt to anyone since her family was murdered, outside of the hound. no one there to protect her, so she had to protect herself...

now she's water-dancing on brienne's big ass while hitting the :lolbron:.

:blessed:

jon: king crow. turned into the actual crow
3107674-nerow83f7ly9ta_2_b.jpg
. now, king inna north.
bran: three eyed great-great-great-great granddad to professer x.
arya: many-faced westerosi shinobi.
sansa: ...

3975418-1589349070-CaryG.gif

:russ: again at littlefinger watching brienne get the breaks from bran's wheelchair beat off her, thinking he has a new toy to play with. he gon learn these stark kids aint nothing like that simple-minded redhead he been mind-fukking for 6 seasons.

why tyrion got dany moving like sonny corleone? :snoop: why missandei sprung and my nikka greyworm aint got no spring? :dwillhuh: why onion knight tryna get jon to slide up in his aunt? :dwillhuh: why would that make all the sense in the world, given targeryan customs? :picard:

bronn dirty like wolverine, i guess he got his senses too. shyt woulda been even worse if he didnt hear them horselords on the move. and you know shyt done got real when bronn saw his gold on the floor and didnt make like a stripper at magic city. :wow:

he got a hit in on drogon tho. :damn: drogon almost took his head off for it tho, on some
1319739621_baby_starts_fight_with_cat.gif
shyt.

drogon. :wow:

dany. :takedat:

dem horselords. :ooh:

dem lannisters.
giphy.gif

jamie. :hhh: fukk was YOU thinking breh.

had to move my reaction from the leak thread to the main thread so i can talk about last night's epicness with the brehs.