MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

tumblr_ouaowcLH3V1qz72sno1_500.gif

The leaked 380p episode was :picard:

I definitely couldn't tell who saved Jaime before but, in HD you can clearly see its Bronn.

Homie better get a castle, a Valyrian sword, 5 carriages and 2 broads from Dorne for that.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tyrion, Littlefinger and Varys have lost their aura.

Am I the only one who's noticed this? A couple seasons ago, they had the juice.

I just think when the realm was more "settled" and politcal their words had more impact.

Right now you have three parties (Sansa, Cersei and Dany) who have near/outright bloodlust for each other.

Even one of the series' main manipulators was on some "How do we convince her to stop?!" :sadcam:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Dragon's vary in size, it's just that the evil king's dragon happened to be the biggest. Drogon is probably fully grow by now.
nope
Newly hatched dragons are about the size of a small cat, but they grow very rapidly, reaching the size of a small dog in about one year, and the size of a small pony in only three or four years. It is unknown at what age dragons reach reproductive maturity. Dragons never stop growing as long as they live, and they can live for centuries, though many died in combat before reaching such an age. The largest Targaryen dragon, Balerion the Black Dread, lived for nearly two centuries and had a skull the size of a carriage.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Arya is a killer but her biggest advantage is that people will never take a little girl like her seriously until it too late.

Exactly. And that's all she needs.

She don't gotta be the best warrior, and she's nowhere near it.

But because of that, she gonna cause alot of problems in Westeros like Mellisandre said :sas2:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The Mad King didn't get that title because he was a killer or a tyrant. Who has killed more people than Tywin Lannister? Buddy wiped out two noble houses from the face of the earth, even had a hit single made to commemorate it. He facilitated the brutal sacking and pillaging of King's Landing, and had his forces commit numerous atrocities during the war with Robb Stark. And yet he was never considered mad. Wake me up when Dany is tortured for weeks in a dungeon while thinking her best friend abandoned her, starts having debilitating visual and auditory hallucinations, and begins to believe that everyone around her is plotting to destroy her. That's the things that made Aerys II be known as the Mad King.

It's beyond annoying that every time Dany goes "boo," people immediately start going on about "Mad King this, Mad King that." The dude was literally crazy and there were multiple things that happened to him that caused that; one of which was being an idiot and ignoring Tywin's pleading to not parly with a lord who refused orders from the crown. Ended up getting his ass thrown in a cellar.

U sound mad yourself :umad:

The dragon bytch is on a power trip and everyone can see it. Varys and tyrion had that "did we make the right choice backing this psycho" up look. She on the path that her dad was notorious for. He wasnt considered mad just because he went crazy but because he soulution to everything was burn them all with the dragons which is what danny just displayed tonight and also what Jon told her back in dragonstone as well. U use them dragons then everyone gonna look at u like ur father

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I know millions people have already said this tonight but........

DEM MUTHA-FUKKIN DRAGONS:wow: :wow:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something doesn't feel right about Varys. I know they have abandoned his book storyline. But I think he's got another plan. He doesn't like magic. And he still seems like he doesn't believe in Dany fully. I know they say he's a Targ supporter, but I feel he's got one last card he's gonna play before the series is over and it will fukk Dany's shyt up.

Littlefinger's time seems to be coming to an end. Which is a shame, because I bet in the books, his fate will be much different.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
U sound mad yourself :umad:

The dragon bytch is on a power trip and everyone can see it. Varys and tyrion had that "did we make the right choice backing this psycho" up look. She on the path that her dad was notorious for. He wasnt considered mad just because he went crazy but because he soulution to everything was burn them all with the dragons which is what danny just displayed tonight and also what Jon told her back in dragonstone as well. U use them dragons then everyone gonna look at u like ur father
Yea fam, I'm concerned about her.....something will have to come to pass that ATLEAST HUMBLES HER in the storyline......but I like errrythang bout her....I don't wanna see her or any of her reptilian chillin' to die.......but I know something is comin'....I just know it:mjcry: