((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This one had more main characters on the field of battle. We didn't know if Jamie, Braun or Dany and Drogon were gonna die. That alone had more suspense for me..

:wow:

Plus the loud chants of the Dothraki and the sounds of the horses stampeding gave me chills, because that was the first time Dothraki took a battlefield in Westoros. That was the first time in more tham 100yrs since a Dragon was used in Westoros. You could see the worry on the face of the Lanister Army because they've never seen Dothraki or Dragons before. The HISTORY of it all just culminating and seeing all the great mythos of the history of Westoros and of the ASOFAI World makes this battle number 1 for me.

Aegons Conquest is the backbone of Westorosi history, and we're seeing it being repeated by Dany in this singular battle. Because this battle is the history of ASOFI reborn. This makes Battle Of The b*stards pale in comparison.

Nah. Battle of the b*stards damn near gave me a heart attack. I felt maybe bronn would die here but definitely not Jamie or dany. So it just wasn't as intense for me. Jon vs Ramsey was just another level. Especially after Ramsey killed rickon. Jon standing in the middle of the battlefield solo ready to take on ramseys whole squad :wow:......jon almost getting trampled to death and barely making it out:wow:......jon giving Ramsey that 23 punch combo:wow:......ramsey getting eaten alive by his own dogs:wow:

There was just so much emotion behind that battle of the b*stards episode. The shyt was dark and grimy as fukk. And it ended with jon taking back the north and hanging up them stark banners:wow:......battle of the b*stards was about as perfect as television can get. This was a great episode as well, but just not on that same level.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Everyone is in love with the new motion offenses. Right now, the Unsullied are spinning wheels at Casterly Rock because every defense knows that ball is going back to Grey Worm. When you've got a dominant force like Drogon, let him establish position, have the Dothraki clear out, and watch him be successful.

:hubie:
:russ:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
none of the faceless men would have known that shyt Arya was talking about to the guards (like who maester Luewin is). Plus where would they have gotten her face...why would one be in Winterfell to hang out with Arya's family. Why wouldn't they have killed her while she was still in Essos...Plus Bran would've exposed it.

This show got me super paranoid...I no longer have the books and all this happy reunion shyt is not computing :lupe:

I just have to enjoy then ride :noah:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The Waif went through the same damn training as Arya. Why wouldn't she be able to fight her and just stop she wasn't ever on her level. The Waif taught her everything. You think Arya got extra training that the Waif didn't? The Waif was in the field putting in work way before Arya show up. Please your hold reasoning of fighting in the dark makes no sense. Also here is another thing they played the game of truths, every time Arya was off the Waif hit her. She new the details of her life but when Hot Pie told her about Jon , she didn't know he was the king because she following her mission.

They pulled Arya whole training to become an assassin out the ass. They show her fukking up over and over, not even doing the shyt like Jaqen been talking about, waif constantly giving her the beats, still being Arya having personal vendettas and shyt and then she graduates?

That whole development was garbage on the low. At least she's a hitter now but her in Braavos was the worst part of the show these last couple seasons.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
They pulled Arya whole training to become an assassin out the ass. They show her fukking up over and over, not even doing the shyt like Jaqen been talking about, waif constantly giving her the beats, still being Arya having personal vendettas and shyt and then she graduates?

That whole development was garbage on the low. At least she's a hitter now but her in Braavos was the worst part of the show these last couple seasons.

you right most of her in Braavos was ass, i haven't read the books so not sure how it was supposed to be. but once Waif and her started beefing it definitely picked up

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
aint a single damn seed been planted yet.. she been riding with danny from day 1
people are reaching because of a fan theory surround Missandrei - so now they trying to connect dots. Nothing in the series remotely connects this theory but people are trying anyway.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
hLx5OBx.gif

tumblr_ouamlfG6B31s5bkp1o1_400.gif
tumblr_ouamlfG6B31s5bkp1o3_400.gif

tumblr_ouamlfG6B31s5bkp1o2_400.gif
tumblr_ouamlfG6B31s5bkp1o4_400.gif
:ohhh: Forgot that he said those exact words to Mance

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
First time I've ever watched a shootout/battle and wanted nobody to die .There is always someone in those types of scenes you want to :camby::camby:

But yesterday I was stressing because I can't take any of them nikkas dying :to:

Not even Jamie...and he threw a kid out Of a window and fukks his sister:heh:
Great writing.

Last edited: