KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
GOD DAMN THIS EPISODE WAS AMAZING

Bronn pulled up with the stick, and let it hit :wow:

Jon better not bend the knee, he better bend Dany over and give her the D :shaq:

Bran with the new whip still having visions on some that's so raven shyt :banderas:

Its still fukk littlefinger out here:camby:

What's gonna happen to Bronn and Jamie next episoe? Is the Dragon alright? :lupe:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bronn popped out with the toolie like:

7Uq1nf.gif

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Mad King didn't get that title because he was a killer or a tyrant. Who has killed more people than Tywin Lannister? Buddy wiped out two noble houses from the face of the earth, even had a hit single made to commemorate it. He facilitated the brutal sacking and pillaging of King's Landing, and had his forces commit numerous atrocities during the war with Robb Stark. And yet he was never considered mad. Wake me up when Dany is tortured for weeks in a dungeon while thinking her best friend abandoned her, starts having debilitating visual and auditory hallucinations, and begins to believe that everyone around her is plotting to destroy her. That's the things that made Aerys II be known as the Mad King.

It's beyond annoying that every time Dany goes "boo," people immediately start going on about "Mad King this, Mad King that." The dude was literally crazy and there were multiple things that happened to him that caused that; one of which was being an idiot and ignoring Tywin's pleading to not parly with a lord who refused orders from the crown. Ended up getting his ass thrown in a cellar.

I think a lot of folks overlook that, and I'm not even Targset.

I mean, I'm sure if she could have a conversation with Cersei to just hand over the throne, she would.

Her back was practically against the wall and honestly those soldiers she killed just stormed one of her allies' castles a castle for Cersei. But plenty seem to think for some reason she was unloading on women and children. End of the day, that's a battlefield and it's a part of war.

On the other hand, that's what makes this series great imo, a lot of gray characters and gray areas. Only very few real solid clean heroes and I think Dany is still more pure protagonist than not.

Last edited:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Now hold on a minute here Mike, we all know realm coach and general ruler Stormborn has put together one heck of a ballclub and management group but let's real here, it's a weak era and they have arguably the most dominant force in the 7 kingdoms and future realm MVP in Drogon. He already put up historic numbers in Essos and critics thought it was due to it being the weak east, now what do you all have to say when he does it in Westeros? You place him on any other army and you're looking at a 200 yr dynasty wherever he goes, if the Lannisters had him the Dothraki would have been bbq chicken on the block.

The only other force on his level would be the Night King and his veteran club up north.
:dead: we need a sports center and first take show about GOT. Imagine Skip talking shyt about Drogon like he does to Lebron, and always rooting for the Night King like they the spurs:bryan: