☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Iron Bank gonna be throwing those coins towards Dany and crew after this.

giphy.gif
:laff:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he's coming for her, one he smiled when she announced her name and that she was going home. Two, i just re watched the episode where he was smacking her up while she was trying to incorporate lies into her backstory, he asked if she wanted to become no one and she said yes and he hit her...dude knew she'd never become no one from jump, but still trained her since she'd still be serving the many faced god by killing people on her list, people who deserved to die.

I hope your right. It feels like a way to make this series be bittersweet is Arya killing someone important like Cersei etc. And then her past catching up with her, and Jaqan coming for another life, Arya :mjcry: The internet would riot.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Don't know if it's been said...But wtf would you build just one dragon killer super projectile shooting device? Nothing magical or scarce bout that bytch that would prevent building a gang of them hoes and just flooding the sky with MOAA (mother of all arrows)...The bare minimum should've been three since it's a known fact dany got three dragons...Not like you need dragonglass or blood sacrifice to build them

The gold was priority so I'm guess if there was more its with that? King's Landing is also priority to get decked out in arrows.

Dany won this battle but she was definitely put on notice here. One spear manned by a swordsman with no training clipped her MVP. King's Landing may have 20+ enlarged bows. It's RIP for Puff and Co. if they push the keep

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Don't know if it's been said...But wtf would you build just one dragon killer super projectile shooting device? Nothing magical or scarce bout that bytch that would prevent building a gang of them hoes and just flooding the sky with MOAA (mother of all arrows)...The bare minimum should've been three since it's a known fact dany got three dragons...Not like you need dragonglass or blood sacrifice to build them
The breh qyburn said he had a whole big ass team working over time on that bytch, it ain't no mass manufacturing in mideival times damn. Plus they're building more, that was just the first one. They might upgrade he prototype now that they really know the deal

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Man I hate watching the horses getting burned and mutilated
Animal deaths is where I draw the line I hope they don't show more of this shyt

I know it's fake brehs but still
:mjcry:

Fantastic Episode
Bronn was taking control of the battlefield like Snow Man, I even cheered when he stuck Drogon, Danerys was a savage this episode :whoo:
Rep....I have the same reaction :mjcry: :heh: I can watch 20,000 men burn to death, but seeing that horse get its leg chopped in half or stabbed with a spear, both were :to:

Heshinsi

Rookie
Daps
Khalessi might turn mad with this much power just like daddy :merchant:
The Mad King didn't get that title because he was a killer or a tyrant. Who has killed more people than Tywin Lannister? Buddy wiped out two noble houses from the face of the earth, even had a hit single made to commemorate it. He facilitated the brutal sacking and pillaging of King's Landing, and had his forces commit numerous atrocities during the war with Robb Stark. And yet he was never considered mad. Wake me up when Dany is tortured for weeks in a dungeon while thinking her best friend abandoned her, starts having debilitating visual and auditory hallucinations, and begins to believe that everyone around her is plotting to destroy her. That's the things that made Aerys II be known as the Mad King.

It's beyond annoying that every time Dany goes "boo," people immediately start going on about "Mad King this, Mad King that." The dude was literally crazy and there were multiple things that happened to him that caused that; one of which was being an idiot and ignoring Tywin's pleading to not parly with a lord who refused orders from the crown. Ended up getting his ass thrown in a cellar.

Last edited: