Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
"Eastwatch" is the name of ep. 5

edit: Blood of the Dragon is the name.
blood of the dragon ehh...can be taken quite a few ways :patrice:

fukk, I can't wait :noah:
Tyrion looking too funny in the light of Westeros. I think targset has to trade him for Arya or Bran
Denied...starkset reasons :umadd:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wonder if Tyrion is going to go Queenslayer on Danny.

Jaime getting more fed up with Cersei and Tyrion losing confidence with Dany.

I also wonder if Jaime has more respect for Danny after seeing that she's willing to actually step onto the battlefield. Granted, it was while she had Drogon and an army behind her, but she put herself in harm's way when they landed and she pried the spear our herself.

One dope ass scene was when Tyrion was watching the Lannister army get destroyed and in all the smoke you can see Drogon's fire stream. Couldn't even imagine what that must be like if you were on the Lannister side.

Jaime and the Lannister command yelling "Hold the line!" while watching everyone flee :wow: Them dudes checked the fukk out.

On another note, it may have already been mentioned, but:

I rewatched season 1 and that exchange with Benjen and Jon:
Benjen: "We have no families. None of us will ever have children."
Jon: "I don't care about any of that."
Benjen: "You might, if you knew what it meant."

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Anyone else think Jaqen coming for Arya eventually? I don't want to get too happy cause GRRM/ Benioff and Weiss would pull some shyt like that at the last minute. I hope I'm wrong tho.

Also, I'm not part of the crowd that thinks Sansa is jealous of Arya or doesn't trust her. I think she was impressed watching her go against Brienne. Remember she saw Brienne take down 3 or 4 Bolton men by herself, so to see Arya handle her business like that had to shock Sansa
I don't think he's coming for her, one he smiled when she announced her name and that she was going home. Two, i just re watched the episode where he was smacking her up while she was trying to incorporate lies into her backstory, he asked if she wanted to become no one and she said yes and he hit her...dude knew she'd never become no one from jump, but still trained her since she'd still be serving the many faced god by killing people on her list, people who deserved to die.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Special Effects budget needed the Iron Bank of American Westeros to pay that balance....

Ain't down with #Targset, but Dany showed she is a RuffRyder cause she roll with the D-R, A-G, dash O-N, slash often comma, burning Lannisters often.....

To recap, Bran is not just hard on hoes, but hard on humans by being the human Yoda. Meera's services were no longer required.....:yeshrug::manny:

Who got those Westeros Wiki Leaks? Is it Missenowden? Who knows, Dany may have given her free, but she may be in her circle to get payback for some business in Essos. Can't be VT as they proved loyal to Targset:whew:

Jon Snow turning into John Hammond with that excavation game. Dany got the Dragons, Snow got the connect with the Northern Lords, all we need is Iron Bank of American Westeros to fund us for Jurassic Westeros.....:whew::krs:

:ohlawd::krs::ohlawd: with Arya with that Braavosi swagger and footwork. Made Brienne of Tarth get those :flabbynsick: scrolls and a retirement section at Larry Holmes HighGarden Suites...

Ironic the last legit Stark had the least amount of power....:childplease:
Arya is the Excellence of Execution running around with the Mask Off:birdman:
- Bran operating as the Borg Collective
:demonic:
- Jon carrying Westeros on his back with the connect to Dragon-By hits if need be...
:aicmon::cape:
- Sansa just dyed her hair and got tossed up by the Lannisters and Ramsey....:sadbron::umad:

Lannister Army first hearing the footsteps:
:ohhh:

Discovery of Mounted Calvary::ohhh::stopitslime::sadcam::dwillhuh::hubie::what::merchant:

Mounted Calvary with a huge dragon:
:sadcam::whoo::why::why::why::snoop::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::whoa::dead::whoa::mindblown::cape::gurl:

Bronn literally is about that life of , "You can play wit ya paper, but I am dying for mine" :birdman:

Told Drogon to Pull up :youngsabo:cause Lannisters had that AMRAAM Ballista and nearly got turned into a Hibachi special:whoa:...even after Lannisters got his paycheck all the way fuxxed up, he still came through with the fireblock of the year:smugdraper:...Now Bronn about to be AquaBronn and come through with another save...

Dothraki were styling on the Lannister and Tarly groups with such disrespect and contempt. :hhh::mjlol: Dothraki had on Gucci and Versace leather vests, diamonds with the Bling Boom, :yeshrug:, curved swords to filet Cac skins....The only way Versace was gonna hit the floor is if Bruno Mars rolled up in 24K Magic courtesy of the Iron Bank....:gucci:

Those bankers are the ancestors of modern Wall Street...:picard::hhh:...

Jon showed us why he the King, an enemy of an enemy is worth a bit more alive than outright execution. :win:Theon was def wrong, but it's wartime and no disharmony can be afforded....:shaq2:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I do worry that Jaquan could be coming for Arya one day to kill her. BUT, I think she might be safe. GRRM's wife told him if he ever killed Arya, she would leave him. lol
Man, I feel the same. That's my favorite character. I'm wondering how she plays into the WW fight. She's got a valyrian blade now and she's an assassain, I'm hoping she takes down some generals, but I don't know if she's gonna make it out alive :sadcam: i honestly could see only one person being alive at the end of this, cersei or jon lol