Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Arya was low-key fighting with one hand behind her back, and still giving Brienne that work. She will be top 3 swordsman by the time this show is done. Probably top 5 already at this point.

Sansa up there feeling like she ain't achieve shyt in her journey back to Winterfell. She needs to stop letting LF hang around. I was hoping Bran would give Arya the right info so he could be added to her list.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Don't know if it's been said...But wtf would you build just one dragon killer super projectile shooting device? Nothing magical or scarce bout that bytch that would prevent building a gang of them hoes and just flooding the sky with MOAA (mother of all arrows)...The bare minimum should've been three since it's a known fact dany got three dragons...Not like you need dragonglass or blood sacrifice to build them

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man I hate watching the horses getting burned and mutilated
Animal deaths is where I draw the line I hope they don't show more of this shyt

I know it's fake brehs but still :mjcry:

Fantastic Episode
Bronn was taking control of the battlefield like Snow Man, I even cheered when he stuck Drogon, Danerys was a savage this episode :whoo:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_ouaupo08hP1r063k2o3_540.gif

tumblr_ouaupo08hP1r063k2o4_540.gif

tumblr_ouaumkXnw31sjezeoo2_540.gif
tumblr_ouaumkXnw31sjezeoo1_540.gif
Wilt The Stilt finally got some wheels

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Y'all nikkas really thought y'all had a chance? For real? Did you nikkas think a big ass bow was going to stop a fukking dragon? Y'all square ass army had to deal with some nikkas from the gutter, them Dothraki boys. You think Khalessi wasn't going to ride out? You were wrong my nikkas, so wrong. Riding out never hiding out. #targset

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
"My crippled brother who I thought was dead sent me a raven about a vision of the Night King marching towards Eastwatch by the Sea. You don't believe me?"

:dead:

Jon probably :why: after reading the news and having to explain unbelievable news once again to Dany :mjlol:

Dany: Is there any painting that could help you explain this information Lord Snow :mjpls:

Jon: :snoop: Your grace I didn't even know my brother was alive but I've seen the Night King.....