Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Rewatching the episode, I think there was a subtle hint that Jon/Dany might get married to seal their alliance rather than Jon bend the knee.

It's gonna be funny as hell when Jon rolls up in Winterfell with his new bride & Bran tells him that he just married his aunt :russ:

I've been saying this breh. Jon gonna be all :smugfavre: at getting a huge army, dragons and flawless p*ssy without bending the knee. And then Bran gonna crush his world just before breh goes to do Mission Impossible: Dead Protocol to East-Watch by The Sea :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
LF: "Good to see young Brandon Stark. I've brought you this here dagger that someone tried to kill you with. It's made of valerian steel."

"Chaos is a ladder"

LF:

1156.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
AMC is bum. Aside from BB, they got nothing. TWD aint been shyt since season 2/3 and Preacher is all over the place atm but has potential. Both those shows would of feasted on HBO.
Let's not act like Breaking Bad and Mad Men aren't two of the most hailed shows of all-time though breh.

But yea HBO has 3 spots on my Mt Rushmore

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You know this show is one of the greatest to ever do it when there's a battle scene going on and I'm fukkin torn brehs on what to do.

I ain't want Bronn my dude to die out there :mjcry:

I ain't want my nikka Drogon to die :damn: :damn:

I didn't even want Jaimie, he still a G, to die :to: :to:

I'm invested in ALL SIDES of this story. :wow:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Every episode tops the last :wow:

Arya back home :blessed: only one more to make the reunion complete

Littlefinger's face when Bran was about to recite his speech to Varys line by line :ohhh:

John: I'm not a Stark

Bran: I'm not Lord Stark, Everybody wanna be Stark but nobody want to be a Stark

Even Davos sees that chemistry between Jon & Dany, Dany wanting details about Worm's sex game :russ: for a dude without the proper equipment he got Missande sprung quick.

Lannister set was cruising to a unanimous decision until Targset landed that haymaker in the 9th round to change the momentum of the fight. Jamie spent 2 1/2 seasons captive and now he's hemmed up again :lolbron:

Now Reek wanna go save Yara huh :martin: my man Snow was ready to give him the fade