QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dorn lost all their leaders, that shyt is probably pure chaos.
shyt is looking mad sloppy. Why did the dorne lady go to dragonstone with ALL her children. At least leave 1 behind to be in charge or plan other things. Place is prolly being run by some other nameless Lord though.....Jamie bout to crush the buildings if Euron didnt already burn their fleet.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
shyt is looking mad sloppy. Why did the dorne lady go to dragonstone with ALL her children. At least leave 1 behind to be in charge or plan other things. Place is prolly being run by some other nameless Lord though.....Jamie bout to crush the buildings if Euron didnt already burn their fleet.
i take the back. red viper had 5 other daughters. show probably won't acknowledge that anymore though.

Jards

All Star
Daps

Apparently the nikka that plays Euron used to be a nanny for Coster-Waldau's kids:

Pilou Asbæk Is Creating a New Type of Villain in Euron

HBO: At the red carpet premiere, Nikolaj told HBO that you two knew each other before filming. What was it like antagonizing him in that scene?
Pilou Asbæk: I was the nanny for Nikolaj’s kids. That was giving back for the bad pay he gave me.

It's awesome to do a scene with another Dane [both men are from Denmark.] It's so weird that the first real scene we do together is in English.

Funny that he's sonning that nikka something SERIOUS years down the line :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This dates back to something Jaime said before. Ad refreshed by lord tarley again this season

"I swore an oath to the king and I swore an oath to my family. The king instructs me to kill my family, where does my oath go to first"

Something deeper is a saying in throughout history

"A man cannot serve two masters"

Something Ned says to Jaime

"You served the king when serving was easy"

And to sum all of it up.

"A lie is a lie is a lie"

In other words, the reason why you are lying does not matter. You are lying.

You can't be out here with your family name pledged to the king, serving him well, then break your oath cause he killed your family. You didn't break your oath when he was burning everyone else's family now did you?

Then you pledge yourself to Robert the king. But you keep secrets and lie and deceive him by hiding Jon. You lie and deceive your own family, your nephew and pretty much the world. Because you now feel you have a stronger oath to your sister.

You go to kings landing. You are sworn hand to the king. Yet you keep info away from him and warn his enemies. Enemies you believe have killed your mentor and have fukked behind the kings back and thrown your kid out the window.

Now you're locked up. You tell another lie to get yourself and family out of the trouble you put your own self in family in by not confessing to Robert in the first place. You tell an entire city these lies to save your daughter.

Was Ned honorable. I'm sure he was. He also did a lot of oath breaking and fence hopping and lying to benefit who he saw fit.

He ain't walking around here with his shyt smelling clean either

:yeshrug:

Family>>>>>>>> Kingdom every SINGLE time.