MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
For those who remember, did Tywin approve of killing Ned?:patrice:

Can't see him being that dumb

He said the move was stupid but Jaime should've killed him

I remember because Jaime said it wouldn't have been clean and Tywin roasted him lmao

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
For those who remember, did Tywin approve of killing Ned?:patrice:

Can't see him being that dumb

IIRC, he thought it was one of Joffrey's dumb ass moves. He don't mention Ned but I think he scolded Joffrey at one point. I think he had a little respect for Ned. Tywin wasn't trying to go to war with him though but he had to answer to Tyrion's arrest even though he hates the midget. None of the Lannister's but Jaime were trying to body him.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds good but bran clearly said "i'm sorry for what happened to you... i'm sorry that it happened here at your home... you were beautiful THAT NIGHT"

he's sorry she got raped in winterfell on her wedding night

Because minus the rape congratulations were in order?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I guess I must be in the minority that believe Jon won't ever find out he's Targaryan. There's really only one credible person he could find out the news from thats still alive...Bran. I think he's gonna end up impregnating Dany before he reunites with Bran...and Bran's weird ass probably won't tell him after that. I don't see Littlefinger telling anyone if he even knows. There's really no proof...who would believe him. Maybe some people would believe Bran...like the Stark survivors...but the realm as a whole...on just the word of someone saying he can see the past in the trees...highly doubtful.

On another note we talk about how fukked up and dehumanized Bran is...let's talk about Arya for a second...I know we don't really talk about it since her charisma makes her much more beloved than Bran...but she's evolved into a damn sociopath herself. She's hung out exclusively with killers for so long...she's past the point of return...yeah Sansa's been thru some shyt...John has too...and he's killed people in the heat of war or to maintain his rule...But Arya's on another level man. Her trying to go back home is gonna be like a convict being reintroduced to society. Thats why I feel she's probably going to ultimately avoid it...I don't think that fond nostalgia of Jon mussing up her hair exists anymore...The last bit of compassion (not sure if thats the word i'm looking for) she had died when that actress bytch was killed. She can't even relate to squares like Hotpie...or those Red Cloaks she ate with...she sees them as weak victims. She ain't gonna cause harm to them but don't seem to be very sympathetic to them either. Just look at when she left Hotpie the first time compared to this last time...night and day. She doesn't have joy, anger or sadness anymore...She's just gonna cross nikkas off her list because its all she knows now. She might not realize it yet...but she is no one after all.
I hope you're wrong but I'm afraid you may not be. The scene from next week's preview got me worried she might pull a Nymeria and turn her back on Winterfell

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This dates back to something Jaime said before. Ad refreshed by lord tarley again this season

"I swore an oath to the king and I swore an oath to my family. The king instructs me to kill my family, where does my oath go to first"

Something deeper is a saying in throughout history

"A man cannot serve two masters"

Something Ned says to Jaime

"You served the king when serving was easy"

And to sum all of it up.

"A lie is a lie is a lie"

In other words, the reason why you are lying does not matter. You are lying.

You can't be out here with your family name pledged to the king, serving him well, then break your oath cause he killed your family. You didn't break your oath when he was burning everyone else's family now did you?

Then you pledge yourself to Robert the king. But you keep secrets and lie and deceive him by hiding Jon. You lie and deceive your own family, your nephew and pretty much the world. Because you now feel you have a stronger oath to your sister.

You go to kings landing. You are sworn hand to the king. Yet you keep info away from him and warn his enemies. Enemies you believe have killed your mentor and have fukked behind the kings back and thrown your kid out the window.

Now you're locked up. You tell another lie to get yourself and family out of the trouble you put your own self in family in by not confessing to Robert in the first place. You tell an entire city these lies to save your daughter.

Was Ned honorable. I'm sure he was. He also did a lot of oath breaking and fence hopping and lying to benefit who he saw fit.

He ain't walking around here with his shyt smelling clean either

:yeshrug:

U can make the argument he lied to Robert to protect Robert's own honor as well. Imagine Robert killing cersei and the kids and the kingdom finding out he did that because he was a cuckold? Ned didn't want to lie but he had to. Children's lives depended on his lies.

He also told Robert some truths when no kids lives were on the line.

For example he told Robert off when he accepted the lannisters fealty.

He told Robert off when Robert was still hiring assassins to kill viserys and dany.

He told Robert to sit his fat ass down when Robert wanted to fight in the tournament.

But when it comes to jons life and even Joffrey, tommen and myrcellas life, he wasn't going to watch them killed by his best friend.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you didn't read what I quoted

Dude said it's possible Bran didn't know she was raped that night. I'm saying he said he did

I'm saying no he didnt. He apologized for what happened to her. Marrying the sadistic psychopathic son of the man who helped kill your mother and brother garners plenty of sympathy and compassion and reason for Bran to give her his condolences. It's a plausible theory.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
My apologies,@Big dikk (pause,no homo,I got a girlfriend she just don't live around here she stay by my grandma house :dame:) I seen spoilers warnings back in the title and had to duck like Snowman when Drogon swung through the hood.

Speaking of ducking Snow. Catfish witch was watching Snowman from the rafters like Sting. She seen the OG Onion hop off that boat and got scared. Davos slid into sugar daddy mode real quick when he seen Missandei. He was 5 minutes away from meeting a queen and still was trying to get her A/S/L like a old school playa. Danarys bringing up old shyt,Snowman had to tell her to do her googles on some more current events. How you offer a king the job of warden? She really didn't get a formal education. That scene was mad tense though. Danarys was trying to call timeouts because Jon was crip walking on her crown. She tried to tag in tyrion like a handicap match. She ain't met a man who wasn't scared or kissing her ass in a long time. She had to revert to the cut and paste dialogue and Snow still ain't give a fukk. Davos was like ten seconds from hitting her with the "fukkers always talking bout Jon Snow this,Jon Snow that..." I'm kind of glad Jon realized how crazy he sounds when he brings up the night king to people now. Even though it was after being looked at funny by a woman who took a nap in a fire and woke up with 3 extinct species. At the end of the day I think Tyrion made him and Danarys realize that they have to change their approach on talking to people they want to be on their side.Can't just lead with the dis-respectfulness.

Danarys getting a W? :ohhh: Nah made you look her slave army thought they had Casterly Rock took.:ahh: Talking big dreams princess your times up,Where them Lannisters at?Can't find us.

At one point we all going to have to sit down cordially like gentleman and have a townhall like discussion on CERSEI HAS BEEN ON A WINNING STREAK EVER SINCE SHE BATTLED TOMMEN FOR THE CROWN ON THE ROOF AND THE LOSER HAD TO JUMP. She got Uncle Buck out here single-handedly winning a war for her,singing the controlla chorus to her,and not even getting a free food hug. She got Jamie out here single-handedly....nah but for real this win streak is low key ridiculous. The irony is everyone who rep Lannister set jumped off the ship last season quicker than Theon did this season. Her revenge game is biblical,eye for an eye,tooth for a tooth,lesbian kiss to daughter for lesbian kiss to daughter. I know its some people thinking about jumping back on that ship quicker than Uncle E but it's Game of Thrones.No one stays up forever and no one stays down forever...except Theon,dude has never had a win in 7 seasons.

Professor B rolled up to Winterfell with his seat on recline and disgust on his face. You'd be disgusted too if you left home for years and only the wackest member of your family was there to greet you and had to tell you that she's the only one still alive. Funny how Sansa threw Jon being a b*stard out the window whenever she needed his help but the minute Bran rolled up she started with the well actually your supposed to be in charge. Bran had to let her know, he's the 3 eyed raven and she's just a bird.

Reek still out here telling ducktales ol' you shoulda seen 'em it was like fifty of 'em but I got my licks in ass nikka. Story was a little overboard,just like Theon. :lolbron:Whole crew hit him with the you need more people. He might have to kill his sister himself to hide what really happened.

Danarys getting a W? :ohhh: Nah made you look,Jamie had to steal a page out of Robb's book. Tyrells big money,Olenna your times up,where your banner men, where them dimes at?:ahh:

Queen of thorns hit that predator arm bomb and took Jamie's soul to the afterlife with her. She knocked that poison shot back quicker than a deadwood character that just had a whiskey poured for him. Jamie was being respectable about everything,letting her know he talked Cersei out of torturing her,they were even in agreement on Joffrey being a super douche. Then she hit him with the "Oh hey, I killed your sonphew and started the collapse of your whole house.Tell Cersei. Aiight famo one." *drops mic* Jamie looked like he wanted to kill her while she was already dying from him killing her.

Danarys getting a W? :ohhh:Nah made you look. She lost 92 ships again,had to fall back,this is all fact.:mjlol:

She has two moves left and the obvious move isn't the best move. King Bobby Baratheon said back in season 1 only a fool would try to see the Dothraki in open combat. She should let them lose and cut a path to Casterly Rock or something but knowing her she's going to let a dragon or two get harpooned in Kings Landing:francis:

Breh :dead:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tyrells are done but there is still an army/navy in Sunspear.....whats gonna happen with that......Someone there should/could coordinate with Team Dany....or Jamie could be headed there next with his army to completely secure the south because.......

The unsullied WILL march toward Kings Landing......Tarley/Lannister forces will have to go stop them, they might get too stretched thin in doing so

There are still ships on DragonStone and probably still in Meeren as well where the 2nd Sons also are just chillin waiting for the call to join in

Then there are the 3 dragons, though we have already seen Killer Cayburn's plans for them.

shyt is still looking iffy for the Lannisters. If not for Jon and the threat of the White Walkers. It would be over already. Jon would have been had The North join up with the dragon lady.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Tyrells are done but there is still an army/navy in Sunspear.....whats gonna happen with that......Someone there should/could coordinate with Team Dany....or Jamie could be headed there next with his army to completely secure the south because.......

The unsullied WILL march toward Kings Landing......Tarley/Lannister forces will have to go stop them, they might get too stretched thin in doing so

There are still ships on DragonStone and probably still in Meeren as well where the 2nd Sons also are just chillin waiting for the call to join in

Then there are the 3 dragons, though we have already seen Killer Cayburn's plans for them.

shyt is still looking iffy for the Lannisters. If not for Jon and the threat of the White Walkers. It would be over already. Jon would have been had The North join up with the dragon lady.
dorn lost all their leaders, that shyt is probably pure chaos.