dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Was listening to bald move and they brought up a good point about bran's weird "you looked beautiful that night". Right now he still has fragments of everything, so while he may have seen the wedding, he might not have seen the rape(s), he just has knowledge of sansa being held captive/a forced marriage. Don't know how solid it is, but I like it, it also opens the door to bran putting more pieces together...

and being able to expose little finger for his fukkery

I'm also wondering if tyrion's motivation to prove everyone wrong/gain the things he was denied will become a bigger (fatal) flaw.

And please give us at least one more scene wit LF and Varys

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
so lets get this straight for everyone

when Jon was Ned Stark's son, even though he was a b*stard, he was a stark no matter what his momma was

when Jon was Rhaegar Targaryen's son, even though he was a b*stard, he is NOT a Targeryen tho, because of what his momma is

:comeon:

we have a lannister in our set.. others have other families switch sides to their sets... still doesn't change your damn bloodline and the fact that your FATHER determines who you are, b*stard or not

Jon was a Stark before b/c he was supposedly Ned's son & we did not know his mother. Jon is a Stark now b/c his mother's Stark blood runs though his veins. Jon can be both a Stark & Targaryen but he cannot rep just one side...especially when he was raised by that said side. This is not difficult to understand.

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Jon was a Stark before b/c he was supposedly Ned's son & we did not know his mother. Jon is a Stark now b/c his mother's Stark blood runs though his veins. Jon can be both a Stark & Targaryen but he cannot rep just one side...especially when he was raised by that said side. This is not difficult to understand.
God damn #starchset is on some
full

He keeps saying he's not a Stark, the fukk you think finna happen when he gets the truth about his Targaryen Heritage?
He's one of us :demonic:
#TARGSET bytchHHH :damn:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man I don't even want to read this thread now cause I know some dudes gonna be on that dumb shyt with the spoilers:snoop:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
God damn #starchset is on some
full

He keeps saying he's not a Stark, the fukk you think finna happen when he gets the truth about his Targaryen Heritage?
He's one of us :demonic
#TARGSET bytchHHH :damn:

What the hell is Trashset gonna do when Jon realizes that he's not the son of a whore, but an actual Stark by way of his mother, who died at birth? What is Trashset gonna do when Jon realizes that his uncle, Ned Stark, raised him as his own to protect him from his own best friend, Rob Baratheon.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I really hope jon doesn't get stuck at dragonstone this whole season. Hopefully he makes it back to winterfell sooner than later especially since arya looks like she's pretty close to home as well, from the previews.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Was listening to bald move and they brought up a good point about bran's weird "you looked beautiful that night". Right now he still has fragments of everything, so while he may have seen the wedding, he might not have seen the rape(s), he just has knowledge of sansa being held captive/a forced marriage. Don't know how solid it is, but I like it, it also opens the door to bran putting more pieces together...

and being able to expose little finger for his fukkery

I'm also wondering if tyrion's motivation to prove everyone wrong/gain the things he was denied will become a bigger (fatal) flaw.

And please give us at least one more scene wit LF and Varys
sounds good but bran clearly said "i'm sorry for what happened to you... i'm sorry that it happened here at your home... you were beautiful THAT NIGHT"

he's sorry she got raped in winterfell on her wedding night

Selfish

Banned
Daps
What the hell is Trashset gonna do when Jon realizes that he's not the son of a whore, but an actual Stark by way of his mother, who died at birth? What is Trashset gonna do when Jon realizes that his uncle, Ned Stark, raised him as his own to protect him from his own best friend, Rob Baratheon.
Son of a Stark who gave up the draws to a Targaryen :myman:
How you think Jon Snow that wilding bytch to fall for him? Not his Stark side.
Just like his Momma fell for a Targ
His destiny is to have a Dragon and take on the night king.
He said it HES NOT A STARK AMD KNWOING ALL THAT STILL WONT MAKE HIM ACCEPT YOUR shytSET!

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
when jon realizes that his thot mother popped that p*ssy for the son of the breh that burned his uncle and grampa :hhh:

this ho heard her father in law burned her father and brother alive an she was still sprung of dude :gucci:

you disloyal fool ass bytchmade punk :myman:(smiley doesnt make sense but i needed a denzel smiley)

this bytch (female wolf :whoa:) started a full blown civil war cause she wanted her baby to have that silver hair and purple eyes
sWl9Gtu.png

yall call rhaegar a deadbeat but she was playing homrecker to oberyns sister :francis:

all in all since jon is clearly neither a stark or a targ, i claim him off waivers to be the newsest member of #WalkerGang, since he did come back from the dead and has the blood of the first men. we got a full squad but im sure will find a spot for him, while he rides the bench for a couple seasons. for now he can be the night kings steward :mjgrin:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
sounds good but bran clearly said "i'm sorry for what happened to you... i'm sorry that it happened here at your home... you were beautiful THAT NIGHT"

he's sorry she got raped in winterfell on her wedding night
I mean, loosely those are still pieces. Sansa was a prisoner and treated poorly in her home in more ways than one and on more than that night. He then breaks and says that night, her wedding, maybe as a way to say something "nice" kinda fits...I'm not convinced but I think it's defintiely possible the way got flows.

And I just threw on a random season 2 episode, yet another tyrion strategy L, he's the one who sent myrcella to dorne :mjlol:

Last edited:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
My apologies,@Big dikk (pause,no homo,I got a girlfriend she just don't live around here she stay by my grandma house :dame:) I seen spoilers warnings back in the title and had to duck like Snowman when Drogon swung through the hood.

Speaking of ducking Snow. Catfish witch was watching Snowman from the rafters like Sting. She seen the OG Onion hop off that boat and got scared. Davos slid into sugar daddy mode real quick when he seen Missandei. He was 5 minutes away from meeting a queen and still was trying to get her A/S/L like a old school playa. Danarys bringing up old shyt,Snowman had to tell her to do her googles on some more current events. How you offer a king the job of warden? She really didn't get a formal education. That scene was mad tense though. Danarys was trying to call timeouts because Jon was crip walking on her crown. She tried to tag in tyrion like a handicap match. She ain't met a man who wasn't scared or kissing her ass in a long time. She had to revert to the cut and paste dialogue and Snow still ain't give a fukk. Davos was like ten seconds from hitting her with the "fukkers always talking bout Jon Snow this,Jon Snow that..." I'm kind of glad Jon realized how crazy he sounds when he brings up the night king to people now. Even though it was after being looked at funny by a woman who took a nap in a fire and woke up with 3 extinct species. At the end of the day I think Tyrion made him and Danarys realize that they have to change their approach on talking to people they want to be on their side.Can't just lead with the dis-respectfulness.

Danarys getting a W? :ohhh: Nah made you look her slave army thought they had Casterly Rock took.:ahh: Talking big dreams princess your times up,Where them Lannisters at?Can't find us.

At one point we all going to have to sit down cordially like gentleman and have a townhall like discussion on CERSEI HAS BEEN ON A WINNING STREAK EVER SINCE SHE BATTLED TOMMEN FOR THE CROWN ON THE ROOF AND THE LOSER HAD TO JUMP. She got Uncle Buck out here single-handedly winning a war for her,singing the controlla chorus to her,and not even getting a free food hug. She got Jamie out here single-handedly....nah but for real this win streak is low key ridiculous. The irony is everyone who rep Lannister set jumped off the ship last season quicker than Theon did this season. Her revenge game is biblical,eye for an eye,tooth for a tooth,lesbian kiss to daughter for lesbian kiss to daughter. I know its some people thinking about jumping back on that ship quicker than Uncle E but it's Game of Thrones.No one stays up forever and no one stays down forever...except Theon,dude has never had a win in 7 seasons.

Professor B rolled up to Winterfell with his seat on recline and disgust on his face. You'd be disgusted too if you left home for years and only the wackest member of your family was there to greet you and had to tell you that she's the only one still alive. Funny how Sansa threw Jon being a b*stard out the window whenever she needed his help but the minute Bran rolled up she started with the well actually your supposed to be in charge. Bran had to let her know, he's the 3 eyed raven and she's just a bird.

Reek still out here telling ducktales ol' you shoulda seen 'em it was like fifty of 'em but I got my licks in ass nikka. Story was a little overboard,just like Theon. :lolbron:Whole crew hit him with the you need more people. He might have to kill his sister himself to hide what really happened.

Danarys getting a W? :ohhh: Nah made you look,Jamie had to steal a page out of Robb's book. Tyrells big money,Olenna your times up,where your banner men, where them dimes at?:ahh:

Queen of thorns hit that predator arm bomb and took Jamie's soul to the afterlife with her. She knocked that poison shot back quicker than a deadwood character that just had a whiskey poured for him. Jamie was being respectable about everything,letting her know he talked Cersei out of torturing her,they were even in agreement on Joffrey being a super douche. Then she hit him with the "Oh hey, I killed your sonphew and started the collapse of your whole house.Tell Cersei. Aiight famo one." *drops mic* Jamie looked like he wanted to kill her while she was already dying from him killing her.

Danarys getting a W? :ohhh:Nah made you look. She lost 92 ships again,had to fall back,this is all fact.:mjlol:

She has two moves left and the obvious move isn't the best move. King Bobby Baratheon said back in season 1 only a fool would try to see the Dothraki in open combat. She should let them lose and cut a path to Casterly Rock or something but knowing her she's going to let a dragon or two get harpooned in Kings Landing:francis:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My apologies,@Big dikk (pause,no homo,I got a girlfriend she just don't live around here she stay by my grandma house :dame:) I seen spoilers warnings back in the title and had to duck like Snowman when Drogon swung through the hood.

Speaking of ducking Snow. Catfish witch was watching Snowman from the rafters like Sting. She seen the OG Onion hop off that boat and got scared. Davos slid into sugar daddy mode real quick when he seen Missandei. He was 5 minutes away from meeting a queen and still was trying to get her A/S/L like a old school playa. Danarys bringing up old shyt,Snowman had to tell her to do her googles on some more current events. How you offer a king the job of warden? She really didn't get a formal education. That scene was mad tense though. Danarys was trying to call timeouts because Jon was crip walking on her crown. She tried to tag in tyrion like a handicap match. She ain't met a man who wasn't scared or kissing her ass in a long time. She had to revert to the cut and paste dialogue and Snow still ain't give a fukk. Davos was like ten seconds from hitting her with the "fukkers always talking bout Jon Snow this,Jon Snow that..." I'm kind of glad Jon realized how crazy he sounds when he brings up the night king to people now. Even though it was after being looked at funny by a woman who took a nap in a fire and woke up with 3 extinct species. At the end of the day I think Tyrion made him and Danarys realize that they have to change their approach on talking to people they want to be on their side.Can't just lead with the dis-respectfulness.

Danarys getting a W? :ohhh: Nah made you look her slave army thought they had Casterly Rock took.:ahh: Talking big dreams princess your times up,Where them Lannisters at?Can't find us.

At one point we all going to have to sit down cordially like gentleman and have a townhall like discussion on CERSEI HAS BEEN ON A WINNING STREAK EVER SINCE SHE BATTLED TOMMEN FOR THE CROWN ON THE ROOF AND THE LOSER HAD TO JUMP. She got Uncle Buck out here single-handedly winning a war for her,singing the controlla chorus to her,and not even getting a free food hug. She got Jamie out here single-handedly....nah but for real this win streak is low key ridiculous. The irony is everyone who rep Lannister set jumped off the ship last season quicker than Theon did this season. Her revenge game is biblical,eye for an eye,tooth for a tooth,lesbian kiss to daughter for lesbian kiss to daughter. I know its some people thinking about jumping back on that ship quicker than Uncle E but it's Game of Thrones.No one stays up forever and no one stays down forever...except Theon,dude has never had a win in 7 seasons.

Professor B rolled up to Winterfell with his seat on recline and disgust on his face. You'd be disgusted too if you left home for years and only the wackest member of your family was there to greet you and had to tell you that she's the only one still alive. Funny how Sansa threw Jon being a b*stard out the window whenever she needed his help but the minute Bran rolled up she started with the well actually your supposed to be in charge. Bran had to let her know, he's the 3 eyed raven and she's just a bird.

Reek still out here telling ducktales ol' you shoulda seen 'em it was like fifty of 'em but I got my licks in ass nikka. Story was a little overboard,just like Theon. :lolbron:Whole crew hit him with the you need more people. He might have to kill his sister himself to hide what really happened.

Danarys getting a W? :ohhh: Nah made you look,Jamie had to steal a page out of Robb's book. Tyrells big money,Olenna your times up,where your banner men, where them dimes at?:ahh:

Queen of thorns hit that predator arm bomb and took Jamie's soul to the afterlife with her. She knocked that poison shot back quicker than a deadwood character that just had a whiskey poured for him. Jamie was being respectable about everything,letting her know he talked Cersei out of torturing her,they were even in agreement on Joffrey being a super douche. Then she hit him with the "Oh hey, I killed your sonphew and started the collapse of your whole house.Tell Cersei. Aiight famo one." *drops mic* Jamie looked like he wanted to kill her while she was already dying from him killing her.

Danarys getting a W? :ohhh:Nah made you look. She lost 92 ships again,had to fall back,this is all fact.:mjlol:

She has two moves left and the obvious move isn't the best move. King Bobby Baratheon said back in season 1 only a fool would try to see the Dothraki in open combat. She should let them lose and cut a path to Casterly Rock or something but knowing her she's going to let a dragon or two get harpooned in Kings Landing:francis:

GOAT lmao

wont let me rep you again yet breh but I got you when I can

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Davos slid into sugar daddy mode real quick when he seen Missandei. He was 5 minutes away from meeting a queen and still was trying to get her A/S/L like a old school playa.

Danarys getting a W? Nah made you look her slave army thought they had Casterly Rock took. Talking big dreams princess your times up,Where them Lannisters at?Can't find us.

She got Uncle Buck out here single-handedly winning a war for her,singing the controlla chorus to her,and not even getting a free food hug. She got Jamie out here single-handedly....nah but for real this win streak is low key ridiculous.

No one stays up forever and no one stays down forever...except Theon,dude has never had a win in 7 seasons.

Professor B rolled up to Winterfell with his seat on recline and disgust on his face. You'd be disgusted too if you left home for years and only the wackest member of your family was there to greet you and had to tell you that she's the only one still alive...Bran had to let her know, he's the 3 eyed raven and she's just a bird.

Danarys getting a W? Nah made you look,Jamie had to steal a page out of Robb's book. Tyrells big money,Olenna your times up,where your banner men, where them dimes at?

Then she hit him with the "Oh hey, I killed your sonphew and started the collapse of your whole house.Tell Cersei. Aiight famo one." *drops mic* Jamie looked like he wanted to kill her while she was already dying from him killing her.

Danarys getting a W? Nah made you look. She lost 92 ships again,had to fall back,this is all fact.
:dead: