The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Exactly. Just like Tyrion ain't part of Lannister set, Jon ain't part of Targ set. Get over it. We know who his sperm donor was, no one denies that, he just ain't part of your set.
IMG_0754.png
you obviously didn't read what i was quoting but ok... jon is a targaryen who happens to rep starkset.. thanks for coming to that conclusion

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
He's a Stark because Ned aka the most honorable man in the history of the 7 kingdoms, said he was a Stark and raised him as a Stark. Not Ned's fault Jon had a flute playing, ruby wearing pansy for a sperm donor. Imagine if that soft nikka raised Jon. The North would be in deep shyt right now.
the most honorable man who lied to his entire family about being a cheater and an oath breaker... then didn't tell his best friend about his wife fukking his brother in law and his kids not being his... followed up by lying on the stage about joffrey being the real king

that's not honor my friend.. that's called lying to reach your goals... honor is telling the truth no matter who it hurts

and through all that.... he still called him a snow and not a stark, so your point is STILL wrong

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I wonder if we will actually see Rhaepist Targaryen this season:jbhmm:
Lyanna dropped them drawers willingly. Don't ever talk about Rhaegar, Prince of Dragonstone, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, King of the Pawgs, Lord of Swag, the unfukkwitable, protector of all the hoes with ugly suitors, the breaker of hymens, like that ever again :rhaegarufdup:.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
so lets get this straight for everyone

when Jon was Ned Stark's son, even though he was a b*stard, he was a stark no matter what his momma was

when Jon was Rhaegar Targaryen's son, even though he was a b*stard, he is NOT a Targeryen tho, because of what his momma is

:comeon:

we have a lannister in our set.. others have other families switch sides to their sets... still doesn't change your damn bloodline and the fact that your FATHER determines who you are, b*stard or not
:comeon: so tyrion was raised by targs, grew up at dragonstone, has his own dragon, and was chosen by the lords to be king of the crownlands?

:hhh: targset is pathetic. the nikka has done absolutely nothing for yaw.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
the most honorable man who lied to his entire family about being a cheater and an oath breaker... then didn't tell his best friend about his wife fukking his brother in law and his kids not being his... followed up by lying on the stage about joffrey being the real king

that's not honor my friend.. that's called lying to reach your goals... honor is telling the truth no matter who it hurts

and through all that.... he still called him a snow and not a stark, so your point is STILL wrong
lol@"who it hurts" :stopitslime: Robert would've been taking heads off, just like he was trying kill Dany as a baby. Jon, Cersei, and all her kids would've got that treatment and war would've popped off with Tywin.
Act like he ain't proclaim Joffrey legit to protect his family.

I don't think he ever called him Snow but I could be wrong on that. However, I do know no one has EVER called him Targaryean

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I had a grandmother like that. Would hand out ether like candy. Had me :russ: :banderas: :gucci: all at the same time, but I knew there was nothing but love behind it.

I love that woman, and I miss her so much. :mjcry: we lost her in September last year.
That cold, tough love :goddamnisaygoddamnmayne: had you wondering how to react :whatmayne:

RIP my breh. She's resting in paradise now. May the happy memories you have with her live in you forever :cryingsalutemayne:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ned was all about being honorable and following the rules. If he took the black and Stannis or anyone else came calling he would have spouted out something about an oath sworn for generations and blah blah blah.

I know but the post I quoted said they should've simply told Ned Start to go home, not about taking the black. If they would've let Ned go home and remain Warden of the North, he would've marched with Stannis because he was the rightful King,

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:comeon: so tyrion was raised by targs, grew up at dragonstone, has his own dragon, and was chosen by the lords to be king of the crownlands?

:hhh: targset is pathetic. the nikka has done absolutely nothing for yaw.
:mjlol: you quoted the first part of a stream of facts and then tried to not understand the point

i clearly said he's a lannister who joined our set... like jon is a targ who is with the starks

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
lol@"who it hurts" :stopitslime: Robert would've been taking heads off, just like he was trying kill Dany as a baby. Jon, Cersei, and all her kids would've got that treatment and war would've popped off with Tywin.
Act like he ain't proclaim Joffrey legit to protect his family.

I don't think he ever called him Snow but I could be wrong on that. However, I do know no one has EVER called him Targaryean
don't shuffle up the facts

did he have honor or not? was he out in these streets lying or not?

you trying to justify his lies... but they were lies non the less.. lies that got robert killed, himself killed, and lead to the same damn wars he was avoiding... which in turn got his own family he was trying to protect, killed

how the hell he never call him snow? he named him fool. his sister said don't tell robert, he'll kill him.. she didn't give him the whole play by play of how to fabricate this lie. he could have very well said i found this boy in a barn somewhere. he decided to LIE and tell his entire family it was his kid.. which made half his family and his wife treat him like absolute shyt and make him feel worthless all his life

fukk outta here with that honor shyt... stannis had the honor if we breaking it down.. he told you the rough harsh truth and punished you accordingly, no matter who you were or what was the fallout from it