Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I gotta admit, I feel the same way :patrice:

Tyrion is one of my favorite characters, but when he got appointed Hand to Kelly C, I was :gucci:

what did he do to deserve being Hand? his political stuff messed up and he almost got her whole city murked

like seriously. He's my dude and I believe he should be Hand, but they should have shown him racking up some W's to prove his worth before he got that appointment is all I'm saying :hubie:
I think it's just cause he knows about Westeros

Everyone else on her team either ain't from there or hasn't been there for a while

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
What happened to the "No Spoilers" in the thread title?:patrice:
@Jax on that bullsh-t again
96aa14c2976e485e9f701b0cb90e8bd7.png

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
sometimes when i'm watching random season 1-3 episodes, i can't help but think how the dude who played robb wishes he got picked for jon. robb was swagging early and dude seemed like me might make a name, but has he been in anything since the show ended? (i'm sure he has...some random "cultured" film :beli:, the types i don't watch :pachaha:)
He was in an action flick with Idris Elba

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Tywin told Cersei.

Tyrion may not have known Euron had joined Cersei, but we all saw it coming, seems a forward thinking strategist should've seen that move coming given the story Yara told

I was telling a friend of mines like two weeks ago when Tyrion was going on about Casterly Rock:

Tyrion knew there wasn't shyt there. Especially not Gold. He was the fukking Master of Coin at one point.

Cersei wouldn't keep anything of worth at Casterly Rock. She'd want all of her power close to her. She wanted Casterly Rock but Tywin wouldn't give it to her. But since her kids and her sat on the throne, who cares about Casterly Rock?

Jaimie didn't want anything to do with Casterly Rock, but Tywin desperately wanted him to go there and run things.

Hell, from a purely strategic standpoint, Casterly Rock is on the west coast, clear across the continent. Meanwhile, Dragonsbane is pratically on King's Landing's doorstep.

Only reason Tyrion wanted it was because it was the one thing Tywin told him he could never ever have.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
some of yal other houses got those Ls that fukk up your whole way of thinking :picard: #targset ain't nothing but playmakers

yara only got in the council because dany was going through her bi-curious phase. yara fulfilled her contract just getting everyone to westeros :ehh:

olenna's army was never going to do shyt because they never have done shyt. OG told Dany to bring out the dragons and told Jamie that his son was a little bytch - she did her job too

:yeshrug:

ain't nobody sweating the benchwarmers
you didn't just lose the soft (yet still the largest) tyrell army, you lost that entire fukking region - tarly's and whoever else. plus the gold and the food and a strategic location surrounding KL...keep spinning those L's

full