I found the episode by episode breakdown

Daps
Reppin
NULL
mdbKVF-dfhJyiLRkEJWxZMkww9F3W1xNTcRbJRewoc8.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I hate this spoiler shyt. now I don't wanna read anyone's 'theory' about upcoming events :snoop:

Yeah I read the spoilers for the first 3 episodes and they were 100% accurate. I'm probably gonna have to fallback from this thread now cuz I don't want to be spoiled for the rest of the season.

I'm gonna miss talking thrones with you brehs. :mjcry:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Watching new episodes then going back and watching random old episodes during the week is so dope.

Was just watching Season 1, Episode 9 (2011ish)…

Tyrons father sent him on the front lines to get killed in a war, but Tyrion gets knocked out and doesn’t even have to battle. Meanwhile, Rob Stark left 2,000 men behind and sent 18,000 men to defeat & capture Jamie Lannister, a crushing defeat. It’s a kingly scene.

Also, earlier this episode, Cat tells Rob he has to marry the Frey daughter in order to be allowed to cross to even get to that point - and he agrees, in a "we have to do what we have to do to win" type swagger. I didn't even remember that scene.

So him reneging on that promise is what cause the red wedding two seasons later, and in real life 2017, damn Jamie Lannister pulls the same stunt he learned from Rob to take over Highgarden…the synergy is perfect :banderas:

Robb was already king in season one??? :patrice: :unsure: if so season 1 moved faster than I thought

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I hate how all of a sudden Tyrion is a shyt planner. I understand that boring bytch has to take all these L's so that she can need the North, but having Tyrion constantly 5 moves behind is kinda annoying and unrealistic-considering his strength is his intelligence and tactical prowess.

Daps
I hate how all of a sudden Tyrion is a shyt planner. I understand that boring bytch has to take all these L's so that she can need the North, but having Tyrion constantly 5 moves behind is kinda annoying and unrealistic-considering his strength is his intelligence and tactical prowess.

This was Tywin's strength yet Robb was still mopping the floor with him :manny: