detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I hate how all of a sudden Tyrion is a shyt planner. I understand that boring bytch has to take all these L's so that she can need the North, but having Tyrion constantly 5 moves behind is kinda annoying and unrealistic-considering his strength is his intelligence and tactical prowess.
He really hasn't shown any tho. Take away the wildfire trap in Blackwater (which he would have still lost had Tyson not shown up) and what major W's has he collected? Think back to last season when he though he had a deal with the slave masters. Grey Worm and Missendei told him he fukked up and he didn't realize that until they attacked Mereen. Remember when he thought no one knew Shae was in the city until he walked in and saw Varys sitting there with her like:ufdup:
I think his quick wit and sharp tongue just got him looking like he out here collecting Ws but truth is, other than surviving and coming into Dany's service, he really doesn't win very often.

Daps
He really hasn't shown any tho. Take away the wildfire trap in Blackwater (which he would have still lost had Tyson not shown up) and what major W's has he collected? Think back to last season when he though he had a deal with the slave masters. Grey Worm and Missendei told him he fukked up and he didn't realize that until they attacked Mereen. Remember when he thought no one knew Shae was in the city until he walked in and saw Varys sitting there with her like:ufdup:
I think his quick wit and sharp tongue just got him looking like he out here collecting Ws but truth is, other than surviving and coming into Dany's service, he really doesn't win very often.

I gotta admit, I feel the same way :patrice:

Tyrion is one of my favorite characters, but when he got appointed Hand to Kelly C, I was :gucci:

what did he do to deserve being Hand? his political stuff messed up and he almost got her whole city murked

like seriously. He's my dude and I believe he should be Hand, but they should have shown him racking up some W's to prove his worth before he got that appointment is all I'm saying :hubie:

Daps
A real die or die bytch. They didn't call her Queen of Thorns for nothing :cryingsalutemayne:
To be able to deliver such potent fukking ether even as she was facing death :dayumxdayummayne::bishopeddiemayne:
had to go back and check out some of her scenes. damn she was spitting that venom. i'm trying to picture my own grandma saying that shyt :chillhov:

I had a grandmother like that. Would hand out ether like candy. Had me :russ: :banderas: :gucci: all at the same time, but I knew there was nothing but love behind it.

I love that woman, and I miss her so much. :mjcry: we lost her in September last year.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I think the only clear W he's had was his court maneuvers (how Ned should have played) when he manipulated Pycelle and Littlefinger to fish out Cersei's mole who turned out to be Pycelle. Littlefinger got him back for that ten times over though :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I hate how all of a sudden Tyrion is a shyt planner. I understand that boring bytch has to take all these L's so that she can need the North, but having Tyrion constantly 5 moves behind is kinda annoying and unrealistic-considering his strength is his intelligence and tactical prowess.
Tyrion didn't know Casterly Rock had no more gold, only Jamie knew

I also don't believe that anyone knew that Euron had joined Cersei

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
some of yal other houses got those Ls that fukk up your whole way of thinking :picard: #targset ain't nothing but playmakers

yara only got in the council because dany was going through her bi-curious phase. yara fulfilled her contract just getting everyone to westeros :ehh:

olenna's army was never going to do shyt because they never have done shyt. OG told Dany to bring out the dragons and told Jamie that his son was a little bytch - she did her job too

:yeshrug:

ain't nobody sweating the benchwarmers
:mjlol: look at this FILTH and NONSENSE

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
So what's the deal with leaks?

Can I post a link to everything?

I found the episode by episode breakdown
no get the fvck outta here\

cause you were looking for a rep yr getting a neg
Didn't Robb have the Blackfish with him at the beginning? I'm sure that helped. Tyrion out here winging it lol
really he just made cersei's plan a hot song

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Whoever wrote this :dead:

Jon Snow, First of His Name, The b*stard of Winterfell, The White Wolf, The King in the North, Lord of the First Men, and the Free Folk, 998th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, Sworn Brother Guarding the Realms of Men, Defender of the Wall, the Resurrected, Slayer of White Walkers and the Army of the Dead, Knower of Nothing.
Knower of nothing :russ:

Daps
Tyrion didn't know Casterly Rock had no more gold, only Jamie knew

I also don't believe that anyone knew that Euron had joined Cersei
Tywin told Cersei.

Tyrion may not have known Euron had joined Cersei, but we all saw it coming, seems a forward thinking strategist should've seen that move coming given the story Yara told