42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
And I see nikkas slick talking :gucci:

Targset took some Ls this week, I'll eat that

But Starkset smooth glossing over your hero saying clear as day "I'm not a Stark:mjpls:"

And this is with whom you wanna.....

Nevermind:sas2:

#Thotset
#Groupies
#KingOfTheNorthbuthisnameisSNOW
#BetterhollaatBran
How many times this dude gotta declare his free agency? :mjlol:

If Cersei domed him up and gave him an army to hold the Wall he'd be in Lannister gold the next morning

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bran: I need to talk to Jon

Jon: you needed to talk to me?

Bran: I saw you in your room last night... you realize that was your aunt you were fantasizing about :sitdown:
Man I legit want to see Bran have a conversation with everybody now:dead:

"Hello Theon...you look nice today.....you also looked nice that night......on the cross...right before......

*Theon face starts twitching*

"Hello Reek.....you look nice today....."

":dwillhuh:I have to....I have to go check on the fires"

"I'll stay a bit longer......"

Bruh when Bran and Arya reunite:dead::dead::dead:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
The Starks need a W worse than the Lannisters. Arya the only one putting on for Stark right now. Jon Snow aint even a Stark so he don't count. Rob dead. Kat dead. Eddard dead. Rikkon dead.:mjlol: Man they might kill off Sansa :mjlol:

I would like to see Sansa get at Cercei but I think they gon let Arya take her out.

And I see nikkas slick talking :gucci:

Targset took some Ls this week, I'll eat that

But Starkset smooth glossing over your hero saying clear as day "I'm not a Stark:mjpls:"

And this is with whom you wanna.....

Nevermind:sas2:

#Thotset
#Groupies
#KingOfTheNorthbuthisnameisSNOW
#BetterhollaatBran

StarkSet really in here tryna claim Jon Snow as if he wasn't really born a ..... nevermind. I'll let ya'll cook.
Do yall not see the big ass wolf on his chest? 2 of them matyer of fact.
The most Noble man in the history of the 7 kingdoms told him "You may not have my name, but you have my blood".

The trillest 10 year old in the history of the 7 kingdoms said "I don't care if he's a b*stard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king from this day until his last day".

Hoot and holler all you want but Jon Snow has been down for 1 house above all others from Day 1. And while it may not technically be Ned Stark's blood, it is Stark blood that is pumping thru his veins. From this day, until the end of his days Jon is SSWGKTA

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The most Noble man in the history of the 7 kingdoms told him "You may not have my name, but you have my blood".

The trillest 10 year old in the history of the 7 kingdoms said "I don't care if he's a b*stard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king from this day until his last day".

Hoot and holler all you want but Jon Snow has been down for 1 house above all others from Day 1. And while it may not technically be Ned Stark's blood, it is Stark blood that is pumping thru his veins. From this day, until the end of his days Jon is SSWGKTA
yal sound like some hoes

just because you cook for that man and buy him clothes don't mean he loves you :umad:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"I'm not a Stark:mjpls:"

yal sound like some hoes

just because you cook for that man and buy him clothes don't mean he loves you :umad:

Really tho:deadmanny:

Jon out here flexing in the clothes and J's they bought him and using them shyts to holla at more chicks:deadmanny:. Riding their horses:deadmanny:

"Oh nah I ain't a Stark where you hear that:takedat:. Can't be listening to rumours"

Jon in the Stark Instagram pics covering his face:dead:

"Chill...Chill you know the Nights Watch still looking for me. Why the world gotta know what we got going on?"

"Why can't you just say you're a Stark now Jon? :to:"

"......I'm King In The North baby...you know how I feel"

:dead::dead::dead:

Last edited:

Archangel

Banned
Daps

Yeah but once he finds out the truth, he'll drop that struggle house. Whats a wolf to a dragon

:Targ_Mad:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
I'm thinking Daenerys killing Cersei wouldn't give her the death she deserves.

I think that Sansa would carry it out much more coldhearted.

One more season left brehs and brehettes :sadcam:

From what I'm hearing, they're going to make nearly every episode next season like a movie.
Nah I think it has to be Jamie that kills Cersei.. poetic as hell

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Whoever wrote this :dead:

Jon Snow, First of His Name, The b*stard of Winterfell, The White Wolf, The King in the North, Lord of the First Men, and the Free Folk, 998th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, Sworn Brother Guarding the Realms of Men, Defender of the Wall, the Resurrected, Slayer of White Walkers and the Army of the Dead, Knower of Nothing.

that would sound cold as hell

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is a joke, right?

We are mining dragonglass for free

Arya is a walking W

Bran is a rolling W

We are about to be fully reunited

We just recaptured our home and claimed kingdom over the North

Sansa is filling our coffers for winter and outfitting the largest army in history

Our riders like Brienne, Pod, Meera, etc are the best in the game

So I ask again, are you joking?

Yvn6bEN.png
davos, sam, hot pie, the many face god, the old gods, r'hollor, the weirwoods, nymeria and her homies (she still stark gang :ufdup:)...we don't lose :takedat:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Small criticism that is kind of a microcosm of bigger criticisms on shortened seasons and such. There should be a scene of Sansa and Meera having a conversation. Meera was with Bran from basically the beginning, she knows every beat of his story.

But beyond that, she safely brought a male Stark back to Winterfell. The ONLY male Stark alive aside from Benjen.That basically makes her a northern hero. Someone that should be brought before the lords and honored.

It would have been great to have a scene of Sansa offering her a room, food, a bath, showing the hospitality that she learned from her mother, while also trying to learn more about where Bran has been all of this time.

This is even more important since Bran seems to be weird and unable to communicate properly, while Meera should be lucid enough to explain everything. Plus, just for entertainment, I love the worldbuilding of the show and it would be pretty awesome to see the daughters of Ned Stark and Howland Reed having a conversation, talking about their fathes, Benjen, their journies back to Winterfel, white walkers, etc. I know lots of people consider shyt like that "filler" and "too slow" with a shortened season, but it's these small things that I enjoy most.

I will be pretty disappointed if it becomes a plot point that Sansa can't understand what Bran is talking about, when Meera is right there, implying that Meera and Sansa never talk.

It's those things I miss most with the shortened seasons and the rush to the finish line, and what would bother me most, not the teleporting or battle montages.
Yea shyt like this drives me crazy. These guys have seen so much but when its time to explain whats happened to them EVERY character is so incredibly vague about whats happened.

bran: "its hard to explain but in the 3 eyed raven"

Sana: "whats that"

Bran: "i told you itd be hard to explain"

No motherfukker. Tell her a warg found yoy with help from children of forest you found ya uncle bengen and the night king is after you.

Whts so hard about that. I mean i kno why jon didnt want davos to tell of his ressurection because noone would believe him with all the army of the dead talk (like really you gotta say their the "army of the dead"... talk about silly)

But why the fukk didnt mellisandre explain whats happened??? Shes supposed to be with the lord of light against the night king but intentionally doesnt say shyt about jons ressurection or what the watch has seen.

Its incredibly irritating.