Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Spoilers have been out since last November. You are pouring jelly on yourself watching "theory" videos when so many people are anxious to spoil things for you

I haven't paid attention to the plot leaks prior to watching the video. That being said, I won't post it.

Now lets get back to the program

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Sansa ain't killing shyt :mjlol:

The Starks need a W worse than the Lannisters. Arya the only one putting on for Stark right now. Jon Snow aint even a Stark so he don't count. Rob dead. Kat dead. Eddard dead. Rikkon dead.:mjlol: Man they might kill off Sansa :mjlol:

I would like to see Sansa get at Cercei but I think they gon let Arya take her out.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The Starks need a W worse than the Lannisters. Arya the only one putting on for Stark right now. Jon Snow aint even a Stark so he don't count. Rob dead. Kat dead. Eddard dead. Rikkon dead.:mjlol: Man they might kill off Sansa :mjlol:

I would like to see Sansa get at Cercei but I think they gon let Arya take her out.
This is a joke, right?

We are mining dragonglass for free

Arya is a walking W

Bran is a rolling W

We are about to be fully reunited

We just recaptured our home and claimed kingdom over the North

Sansa is filling our coffers for winter and outfitting the largest army in history

Our riders like Brienne, Pod, Meera, etc are the best in the game

So I ask again, are you joking?

Yvn6bEN.png

Jards

All Star
Daps
Jon meeting Dany is dope would like to see how this plays out next

but yo, Tyrion is really underestimating Cersei/Jamie out here :sadcam:(the swerve in the end ... are we gving that plan credit to Jamie or Cersei?)

cersei top heel of this shyt, more despicable than Ramsey in some ways cuz she is calculating all the crazy shyt beyond just being a psycho

hope grey worm and the unsullied survives euron next episode :wow:

if all this causes Dany to stop listening to tyrion :lupe:
If she keeps it up Lena Headey gotta get some awards next awards season. She's killing it in s7

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just seen the tags for this thread.

:deadrose:@incestset.....yall winnin i guess but

:picard:

Starks will bend the knee? :mjlol:My boy jon stood tall.

Reekset no doubt though. gonna get that redemption arc poppin soon though
:smugdraper:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No, actually #TargSet is not winning. Surprised you would say that

:smugbiden:
oh shyt. I forgot. We got 2 incest sets up in this piece. One has been consummated the other still in foreplay mode.......Sam over there in the citadel about to invent them feather lite dragon skin condoms for jon to use. :takedat:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he told people he was already on life 2 it would turn heads ... but then again maybe they would either dismiss it as ducktales or think he is fukkin' with some northern voodoo shyt
Times like these on the show make me really appreciate camera phones

Jon walking out of these rooms after talking about the Night King and the dead like ":martin:these nikkas don't believe me"

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I see nikkas slick talking :gucci:

Targset took some Ls this week, I'll eat that

But Starkset smooth glossing over your hero saying clear as day "I'm not a Stark:mjpls:"

And this is with whom you wanna.....

Nevermind:sas2:

#Thotset
#Groupies
#KingOfTheNorthbuthisnameisSNOW
#BetterhollaatBran

Archangel

Banned
Daps
StarkSet really in here tryna claim Jon Snow as if he wasn't really born a ..... nevermind. I'll let ya'll cook.