Archangel

Banned
Daps
he was raised a stark, wolf logo on his jersey, wolf by his side, king in the north.

:mjgrin:we claiming mothers though? yaw nikkas out here claiming jon waters. :mjlol: that nikka ain't shyt to yaw.

Theory.gif

:comeon:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
that new bytch who knocked on the door to Cersei's bedchamber and saw Jamie=Arya
Unless she turned back around after running into the Wolf Pack, it's far fetched. I'm sure all the High Sparrow's followers didn't die when Cersei blew up the Scept. She's probably one of them.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
So we claiming the names of our mothers now? Where they do that at? Breh even tryna use bible against the preacher to support a fictional show. The bible is all about patriarchy. The son shall take after his father. The sins of the father shall weigh on the son.

The Bible is taught that way. That doesn't mean that that's the only thing there. Many things are overlooked.

All of human/mammal creation was cultivated from the womb. If we were only peons in this world, we would'nt have been given a heavy task.

Now I will stop this back & forth, as it is derailing the thread.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You cats are splitting hairs.

He didn't correct Dany once when she was referring to his ancestors as Starks. Because that's who he reps. He's rocking a throw back Ned Stark jersey and just waged war to reclaim Winterfell, but he's not a Stark. It's like pointing out Pac ain't from the west, he's from NY. Ok cool....what did he actually rep though?

file.jpg

"He's actually a Targaryan" is a non-factor because #1 nobody knows it and #2 his seat of power in the North is Winterfell. You act like he's gonna find out he's a Targ and wage war on the North. The moment he finds out his birthright all it's going to do is unite both Houses. He told Dany point blank this last ep "we ain't got time for set trippin".

Fred.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I was weak and I read the season spoilers.

I won't participate in any active discussions cause I don't want to mistakenly spoil anything for u guys. I wish I hadn't read it but I will enjoy reading ya reactions to everything.

:salute: enjoy brehs

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex - I could understand if Targset was calling Jon a Starkaryen. That would be cool...and accurate, per R+L.

But these dudes want to erase Lyanna Stark when that has been the only true blood line confirmation this far. Bruh...
:stopitslime:

Exactly.

I get that set tripping is a "GOT" thread tradition since season one but there's only (basically) 3 Houses left....Starks, Targaryans, and Lannisters. And out of the three the Starks are the only ones with their head in the game. Cersei is only focused on holding the Iron Throne and Dany is only focused on taking it from her. Which is pointless. Characters like Jon and Davos are actually telling you it's pointless. And then I come on here and it's like "Jon Snow is actually a Targaryan".
ydibMWe.png

That's your only takeaway from all this?
8Q6a0PC.png

The only "enemy" House is the Lannisters. And even then it's only really Cersei. Tyrion defected like 2 seasons ago and Jaime is perpetually on
5FnLmgK.png
because on some level he realizes he's going down with the ship. Targaryan vs Starks is not a thing....it was a thing 4-5 seasons ago. I'm glad this shyt ain't real because cats would be arguing about who is what House and lineage and all kinds of other random shyt up until the White Walkers ran up in their crib like
Nej1k3Y.png

Fred.