daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:damn: yo where the fukk is ghost? did he even leave the wall? viserion, hogeon and gayghal in every episode. we can't see ghost once?:to:
it comes down to budget. dragons are easier to render than furry animals

I do think they need to figure out a solution though. just not showing them at all makes no sense at some point. I kept waiting for Ghost to show up at the Battle of the b*stards

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Rewatching at work: "I'll have drogon, viserion, and rheagel. What can anyone do to them" :sas1:

Targset...y'all guaranteed another setback, word to schoolboy q :mjpls:
I believe one of them them dies.

Hopefully she catch Jamie and them slipping with that gold back to Kings Landing.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The Starks need a W worse than the Lannisters. Arya the only one putting on for Stark right now. Jon Snow aint even a Stark so he don't count. Rob dead. Kat dead. Eddard dead. Rikkon dead.:mjlol: Man they might kill off Sansa :mjlol:

I would like to see Sansa get at Cercei but I think they gon let Arya take her out.

Jon Snow is a Stark :stopitslime:

He actually more Stark than the other kids. We know for a FACT he came outta Lyanna. We don't know if Ned fathered all Cat's children. She was very BITTER at Ned for having "another child" outside the marriage. There's no telling what (or who) she might've done in revenge :sas2:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
as if he weren't really born from lyanna stark? :swaggywhat:
Jon Snow is a Stark :stopitslime:

He actually more Stark than the other kids. We know for a FACT he came outta Lyanna. We don't know if Ned fathered all Cat's children. She was very BITTER at Ned for having "another child" outside the marriage. There's no telling what (or who) she might've done in revenge :sas2:

So we claiming the names of our mothers now? Where they do that at? Breh even tryna use bible against the preacher to support a fictional show. The bible is all about patriarchy. The son shall take after his father. The sins of the father shall weigh on the son.

And as far as Jon Snow goes, ya'll need to research who his real father is. I don't wanna spoil it for brehs who haven't read the books. But there's a reason why the show is going towards a Dany/Jon combo. You can even add in Tyrion too. Dany/Jon/Tyrion is the real 3 headed dragon. But I ain't saying nothing though.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So we claiming the names of our mothers now? Where they do that at? Breh even tryna use bible against the preacher to support a fictional show. The bible is all about patriarchy. The son shall take after his father. The sins of the father shall weigh on the son.

And as far as Jon Snow goes, ya'll need to research who his real father is. I don't wanna spoil it for brehs who haven't read the books. But there's a reason why the show is going towards a Dany/Jon combo. You can even add in Tyrion too. Dany/Jon/Tyrion is the real 3 headed dragon. But I ain't saying nothing though.
Why are you acting like Rhaegar is some secret spoiler? It's canon on the show per HBO:gucci:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

he was raised a stark, wolf logo on his jersey, wolf by his side, king in the north.

:mjgrin:we claiming mothers though? yaw nikkas out here claiming jon waters. :mjlol: that nikka ain't shyt to yaw.