Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I don't get where this is a problem...unless they're traveling thru places we haven't seen before like Valyria or the Demon road or something who cares...they're going thru the places we've all seen with Cat, Jamie, Arya and Sansa already. There's like no cities that are ever brought up in the books or the show between Kings landing and Casterly Rock where Euron would have traveled except the Mander. Same for Kings Landing and Highgarden where Jamie would be traveling (literally one little town). Jons going through places we've most likely already seen. Plus we've seen enough of Jamie and Jon traveling...we've seen enough horseback riding and boat riding. As for the battles...none of us know anyone of importance in Casterly Rock or Highgarden to make either battle important enough for us to see. GoT aint got no movie budget every episode...Save that shyt for the future battles
it's just not consistent is what I'm saying.
:manny:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Small criticism that is kind of a microcosm of bigger criticisms on shortened seasons and such. There should be a scene of Sansa and Meera having a conversation. Meera was with Bran from basically the beginning, she knows every beat of his story.

But beyond that, she safely brought a male Stark back to Winterfell. The ONLY male Stark alive aside from Benjen.That basically makes her a northern hero. Someone that should be brought before the lords and honored.

It would have been great to have a scene of Sansa offering her a room, food, a bath, showing the hospitality that she learned from her mother, while also trying to learn more about where Bran has been all of this time.

This is even more important since Bran seems to be weird and unable to communicate properly, while Meera should be lucid enough to explain everything. Plus, just for entertainment, I love the worldbuilding of the show and it would be pretty awesome to see the daughters of Ned Stark and Howland Reed having a conversation, talking about their fathes, Benjen, their journies back to Winterfel, white walkers, etc. I know lots of people consider shyt like that "filler" and "too slow" with a shortened season, but it's these small things that I enjoy most.

I will be pretty disappointed if it becomes a plot point that Sansa can't understand what Bran is talking about, when Meera is right there, implying that Meera and Sansa never talk.

It's those things I miss most with the shortened seasons and the rush to the finish line, and what would bother me most, not the teleporting or battle montages.
That's similar to what people were saying during the offseason after seeing Varys on the ship with Dany without them having a scene where Dany addresses Varys' involvement in the attempts on her life. I think we'll get it in the next episode or 2. On that note though, I wish we could've gotten a scene where Jon explained to the Northern lords what happened to him and how he is able to leave the Night's Watch since one of our 1st scenes was Ned beheading a deserter from the NW and we could see their reactions to learning Jon rose from the dead.

@jayshiggs highlighted this earlier and it's true, it's going at ROME SEASON 2 speed now - but Rome was a struggling show that got deaded. These brehs are doing this shyt on purpose.

Shyt they just sped over:

- Varys/Jon Snow: Varys is one of the few people alive who knows what happened to Ned, and the ONLY person who knows exactly what Littlefinger has done AND wants Littlefinger dead. Knowing Varys this was a huge missed opportunity as Jon, being a Northern breh, would've beheaded Littlefinger with the backing of the entire North AND the Vale would've accepted it too.

- Sansa/Meera: exactly what you just said

They might still get to these in the next episode so let's see. Rest has already been addressed, the battles got montage'd :russ:
Jon has no reason to talk to Varys. He doesn't know who he is.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This is the silliest of complaints. He said Jeor saved his life more than a few times. Why the fukk would Sam not look out for the son of the man who saved his life on more than one occasion off the break? No need to show Sam bonding with this nikka.
because of the risk. shyts only been successful once and the guy who did it died. i think you need more than a couple hours to think on that. :skip:i know grandmaester gave him a night, but that shyt was not worth the hype of that disease at all.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually rewatched and felt Cersei gave one of the best performances of all time, and constantly does...

She is like an evil terminator, then listen as her voice cracks when she says "You took my daughter why did you do that? :mjcry:"...I mean you almost feel sorry for her...

Then she bucks up and puts the evil back into her voice and posture. Beautifully acted.
Man:wow:

1:27

After "WHY DID YOU DO THAT ?:to:" she stopped and when right back into the darkness

"Well........doesn't matter now:mjpls:"

:wow::wow::wow:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Small criticism that is kind of a microcosm of bigger criticisms on shortened seasons and such. There should be a scene of Sansa and Meera having a conversation. Meera was with Bran from basically the beginning, she knows every beat of his story.

But beyond that, she safely brought a male Stark back to Winterfell. The ONLY male Stark alive aside from Benjen.That basically makes her a northern hero. Someone that should be brought before the lords and honored.

It would have been great to have a scene of Sansa offering her a room, food, a bath, showing the hospitality that she learned from her mother, while also trying to learn more about where Bran has been all of this time.

This is even more important since Bran seems to be weird and unable to communicate properly, while Meera should be lucid enough to explain everything. Plus, just for entertainment, I love the worldbuilding of the show and it would be pretty awesome to see the daughters of Ned Stark and Howland Reed having a conversation, talking about their fathes, Benjen, their journies back to Winterfel, white walkers, etc. I know lots of people consider shyt like that "filler" and "too slow" with a shortened season, but it's these small things that I enjoy most.

I will be pretty disappointed if it becomes a plot point that Sansa can't understand what Bran is talking about, when Meera is right there, implying that Meera and Sansa never talk.

It's those things I miss most with the shortened seasons and the rush to the finish line, and what would bother me most, not the teleporting or battle montages.
Already said before that Meera is the best female on the whole show. That girl fought through a mission that was way bigger than her or any of this shyt(minus Jon having a similar mission)

But nikkas falling for theatrics

Meera is like a non stupid Brienne + a non homicidal, jaded Arya

I'm Targset but seeing Meera get the invisible treatment is :francis:

And you're right.

Without reference material, we miss a lot of opportunities for moments like this.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah by professionals, sam ain't no fukken maester:damn: he ain't got any type of experience doing shyt like that. so what people have died from doing, sam does before breakfast is ready pin the first try.

and the interaction was bs too:

:ohhh: mormont?
:myman: i knew your pops
don't even trip, i got you breh. :youngsabo:

that's it? :mindblown:

watch jorah be in dragonstone next episode.
Bruh:deadmanny:

If Jorah is in Dragonstone next ep I'll rep you if I don't die laughing first:dead::dead::dead:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
What I think might happen:

Dany is going to go mad queen and it'll be the end of her chapter.Aerys was consumed with fire and blood which drove him mad,Dany is consumed with the throne.That "be a dragon" shyt will come back to bite her.

The North is about to get fractured.Littlefinger is going to start talking that Jon is a Targ shyt,Jon will probably be back with a deal to help Dany out which is gonna add fuel to that fire. If Varys does tell Jon about Baelish like y'all saying LF would be on some "He only wants to kill me bc I know he's a targ :troll:"shyt. Also,with Frey gone who is claiming river run ? :patrice:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Stop posting fukking spoilers. Two people I've had to ban from the thread now. Don't post real spoilers even in spoiler tags.

Fred.
Really? have the posts been deleted? because I haven't seen anything luckily, are they to do with HBO being hacked or are they from somewhere else?

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What I think might happen:

Dany is going to go mad queen and it'll be the end of her chapter.Aerys was consumed with fire and blood which drove him mad,Dany is consumed with the throne.That "be a dragon" shyt will come back to bite her.

The North is about to get fractured.Littlefinger is going to start talking that Jon is a Targ shyt,Jon will probably be back with a deal to help Dany out which is gonna add fuel to that fire. If Varys does tell Jon about Baelish like y'all saying LF would be on some "He only wants to kill me bc I know he's a targ :troll:"shyt. Also,with Frey gone who is claiming river run ? :patrice:

Lannisters still have it but their forces are stretched thin. Any small army could easily take it from them right now.