HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking Daenerys killing Cersei wouldn't give her the death she deserves.

I think that Sansa would carry it out much more coldhearted.

One more season left brehs and brehettes :sadcam:

From what I'm hearing, they're going to make nearly every episode next season like a movie.
Yep, an hour and a half episodes :jawalrus:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Beautiful scenery but, white boys stay risking their life :francis: One wrong step or a strong gust of wind and it's over

8MkwCIDWnv0ZNyAtGfuGdKZj6qTa354jPn6XisLu-7k.jpg

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
i disagree. if this was the pace all along i would have no problem, but we spent too much time traveling in the first few seasons. cat to kings landing, cat to the vale, arya with the nights watch, arya with the hound, brienne and Jamie, tyrion to kings landing, etc. now nikkas is where they need to go on the next episode.

I don't get where this is a problem...unless they're traveling thru places we haven't seen before like Valyria or the Demon road or something who cares...they're going thru the places we've all seen with Cat, Jamie, Arya and Sansa already. There's like no cities that are ever brought up in the books or the show between Kings landing and Casterly Rock where Euron would have traveled except the Mander. Same for Kings Landing and Highgarden where Jamie would be traveling (literally one little town). Jons going through places we've most likely already seen. Plus we've seen enough of Jamie and Jon traveling...we've seen enough horseback riding and boat riding. As for the battles...none of us know anyone of importance in Casterly Rock or Highgarden to make either battle important enough for us to see. GoT aint got no movie budget every episode...Save that shyt for the future battles

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Danny out here getting the big head in front of Jon snow...

But them couple L's she's taken got her looking like :sadcam:

Now old girl gonna watch her daughter slowly decompose before her eyes, Greyjoy chick probably gonna get turned out by zombie Mountain, and Grandma Tyrell bites the dust... At least she got her last piece of a "fukk you" off before going (That also clears Tyrion of the betrayal in Jamies eyes)

Danny was getting on my nerves a lil bit towards Jon. Jon doesn't give a fukk about an Iron Throne at the moment. But it's crazy because now he's her only ally left alive:blessed:

what a turn of events:whoo:

It's crazy how they both have different objectives but they both need each other to achieve both objectives. And the only one that knows the truth about Danny and Jon is Bran

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Whoever wrote this :dead:

Jon Snow, First of His Name, The b*stard of Winterfell, The White Wolf, The King in the North, Lord of the First Men, and the Free Folk, 998th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, Sworn Brother Guarding the Realms of Men, Defender of the Wall, the Resurrected, Slayer of White Walkers and the Army of the Dead, Knower of Nothing.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No other show makes me crave the next episode like GOT, I fukking love this shyt man, I still think this season shoulda been 10 episodes with the final just being like 5 real long episodes. Regardless I think that 8th season is gonna be the best season of Tv we've seen. The budget for that is gonna be fukking crazy.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I guess it's a given at this point that two dragons will get got. They can't let the Lannisters go down without a fight, and they need to establish that the dragons cannot just cripwalk all over the white walkers (guess more like Bloodwalk, since walkers would be Crips).

Drogo will live.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
MANN BREH BREH #TARGSET IS LIKE THE WARRIORS WITH DURANT GOING 0-18 TO START THE SEASON AND THEY COACH IS PHIL JACKSON IS IT THE TEAM OR PHIL JACKSON JUST WANT TO RUIN A FRANCHISE TRYING TO PROVE TO PEOPLE THAT THE TRIANGLE OFFENSE STILL WORK

#STARKSET #MYSET IS LOOKING REAL WEAK GOT THE SANSAI AKA CERSI LIGHT AKA MEAT MEAN MORE THAN FAMILY AKA THE REEK MAKER BUST MY INSIDES UP A.K.A HER LITTLE BROTHER CAN SEE HER GETTING THEM GUTS DILUTATED.

#LANSET GOT A LIL THROAT FROM SIS AND MADE HIM FEEL LIKE HE CAN WALK THRU A WALL GAVE OLD LADY THAT MOLLY OVERDOSE NOT BEFORE SHE HIT HIM WITH THAT HIT EM UP REMIX THO

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
The best thing about Olenna's ether is that she knows Jamie barely believes that Cercei is sane. When Cercei continues the fight knowing damn well Tyrion didn't kill Joeffrey, the "Mad Queen" will become more apparent to Jamie, thus making it more likely for him to kill her himself.

That reveal was more than an FU to Cercei. Ole Lady Olenna making chess moves from the grave
:wow: