Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Just finished the ep. Dont know about yall, but as soon as Jaime left the room, I wouldve been sticking my finger down my throat as if I had a supermodel audition within the next few hours.

She was old as fukk and had no descendants. A quick, painless death was arguably a wonderful end.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta agree. I FELT that pain, anguish, and anger in her eyes.
I actually rewatched and felt Cersei gave one of the best performances of all time, and constantly does...

She is like an evil terminator, then listen as her voice cracks when she says "You took my daughter why did you do that? :mjcry:"...I mean you almost feel sorry for her...

Then she bucks up and puts the evil back into her voice and posture. Beautifully acted.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Small criticism that is kind of a microcosm of bigger criticisms on shortened seasons and such. There should be a scene of Sansa and Meera having a conversation. Meera was with Bran from basically the beginning, she knows every beat of his story.

But beyond that, she safely brought a male Stark back to Winterfell. The ONLY male Stark alive aside from Benjen.That basically makes her a northern hero. Someone that should be brought before the lords and honored.

It would have been great to have a scene of Sansa offering her a room, food, a bath, showing the hospitality that she learned from her mother, while also trying to learn more about where Bran has been all of this time.

This is even more important since Bran seems to be weird and unable to communicate properly, while Meera should be lucid enough to explain everything. Plus, just for entertainment, I love the worldbuilding of the show and it would be pretty awesome to see the daughters of Ned Stark and Howland Reed having a conversation, talking about their fathes, Benjen, their journies back to Winterfel, white walkers, etc. I know lots of people consider shyt like that "filler" and "too slow" with a shortened season, but it's these small things that I enjoy most.

I will be pretty disappointed if it becomes a plot point that Sansa can't understand what Bran is talking about, when Meera is right there, implying that Meera and Sansa never talk.

It's those things I miss most with the shortened seasons and the rush to the finish line, and what would bother me most if it's not included, not the teleporting or battle montages.

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Small criticism that is kind of a microcosm of bigger criticisms on shortened seasons and such. There should be a scene of Sansa and Meera having a conversation. Meera was with Bran from basically the beginning, she knows every beat of his story. But beyond that, she safely brought a male Stark back to Winterfell. That basically makes her a northern hero. It would have been great to have a scene of Sansa offering her a room, food, a bath, showing the hospitality that she learned from her mother, while also trying to learn more about where Bran has been all of this time.

This is even more important since Bran seems to be weird and unable to communicate properly, while Meera should be lucid enough to explain everything. Plus, just for entertainment, I love the worldbuilding of the show and it would be pretty awesome to see the daughters of Ned Stark and Howland Reed having a conversation, talking about their fathes, etc. I know lots of people consider shyt like that "filler" and "too slow" with a shortened season, but it's these small things that I enjoy most.

I will be pretty disappointed if it becomes a plot point that Sansa can't understand what Bran is talking about, when Meera is right there, and it's implied that they never had a real conversation.

It's those things I miss most with the shortened seasons and the rush to the finish line, not the teleporting.
The show would be remiss to exclude such a scene imo. I'm anticipating it for next episode.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm thinking Daenerys killing Cersei wouldn't give her the death she deserves.

I think that Sansa would carry it out much more coldhearted.

One more season left brehs and brehettes :sadcam:

From what I'm hearing, they're going to make nearly every episode next season like a movie.

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
people sleeping on my boy Tyrion's military mind :dahell:
are we gon pretend like Tyrion didn't beat Stannis? :dahell:
when Joffrey ran away like a little bytch who got them soldiers hype? :dahell:
And Jeff Fisher led the Titans to a Superbowl a million years ago

What's your point :russell:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shout out to the Night King though, hes the most bossed up thoroughbred cat on the show. Hasnt spoke a mumbling word but he has half of his enemies running like a track meet, looking scared, shook, demoralised and the other half stupid enough to not believe he even exists.
Let that man be great.
fukk #walkerworld

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm thinking Daenerys killing Cersei wouldn't give her the death she deserves.

I think that Sansa would carry it out much more coldhearted.

One more season left brehs and brehettes :sadcam:

From what I'm hearing, they're going to make nearly every episode next season like a movie.
Sansa ain't killing shyt :mjlol:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I swear, Danny out here tryna to get her hood pizza joint open, when the go-to spot willing to brick and fire bomb to stay on top. Danny out here tryna let her coupons do the work :mjlol:

Jon Snow out here like a Union rep, begging the plant manager to let him put up a hoop outside the break area in the back. The walk up to the castle was doper than what actually happened inside.
:deadrose:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's those things I miss most with the shortened seasons and the rush to the finish line, and what would bother me most, not the teleporting or battle montages.

@jayshiggs highlighted this earlier and it's true, it's going at ROME SEASON 2 speed now - but Rome was a struggling show that got deaded. These brehs are doing this shyt on purpose.

Shyt they just sped over:

- Varys/Jon Snow: Varys is one of the few people alive who knows what happened to Ned, and the ONLY person who knows exactly what Littlefinger has done AND wants Littlefinger dead. Knowing Varys this was a huge missed opportunity as Jon, being a Northern breh, would've beheaded Littlefinger with the backing of the entire North AND the Vale would've accepted it too.

- Sansa/Meera: exactly what you just said

They might still get to these in the next episode so let's see. Rest has already been addressed, the battles got montage'd :russ: