BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm targset but this ain't looking good at all:mjcry: Jamie got Tyrion looking like trash with the battle tactics :francis:

Olenna Tyrell channeling her inner pac' before drinking that poison:russ: Dany should've just listened to her "be a dragon":wow:

Jamie won but still lost with that speech she made :hhh:
Bran about to be playing the game of thrones with all the cheat codes and playing easy mode:picard:

Reek is just :scusthov::francis::hhh: once again, I'm sure this dude ain't got a redemption arc, GRRM is just trolling us.

I have a funny feeling that Jon isn't going to make back up north during the rest of show:patrice: They've really been throwing the hints hard on these.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the last scene. Olenna describing Joffey's death :ohlawd:

The show is getting predictable but it's not even necessarily a bad thing. It's more like proper story telling reaching inevitable conclusions. I much rather the show end logically than see some random shocking shyt ending just for :gladbron: like "it was all a video game the whole time" or "some fukking random present day white kid closing a book called game of thrones" before he goes shoot up his school because life isn't like the books.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Just finished the last scene. Olenna describing Joffey's death :ohlawd:

The show is getting predictable but it's not even necessarily a bad thing. It's more like proper story telling reaching inevitable conclusions. I much rather the show end logically than see some random shocking shyt ending just for :gladbron: like "it was all a video game the whole time" or "some fukking random present day white kid closing a book called game of thrones" before he goes shoot up his school because life isn't like the books.
Actually the school shooting ending would be lo key lit :yeshrug:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk does she even have dragons if it takes her losing damn near everything to use them. I would have had them thangs roasting casterly rock then sent in the unsullied to clean up.

Euron would have pulled up, saw three dragons and been like :hubie: Dany lemme holla at you real quick.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Damn they can't wait for us to fail :mjgrin: like I said, kill a dragon and its on:banderas:

Fair warning, these dragon flames won't graze you :umad:
If I was #Lannisterset I'll be worried. They getting too many W's early. It won't end well.:usure: Looks like Dany is about to unleash the dragons. Might be some barbecue Lannister's next week.:mjgrin:
#Lannisterset been gone ever since Tywin got slumped on the toilet :mjlol:

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Waste millions of dollars of budget money on a battle between Grey Worm and some random F tier Lannister's. I don't give a fukk about the Battle of the Rock unless someone I give a shyt about is involved.
I'm surprised people are mad about that. I was more pissed in the earlier seasons when they didn't show a single one of Rob Starks battles, especially the one vs. Jamie where he caught him by surprise.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Shout out to the Night King though, hes the most bossed up thoroughbred cat on the show. Hasnt spoke a mumbling word but he has half of his enemies running like a track meet, looking scared, shook, demoralised and the other half stupid enough to not believe he even exists.
Let that man be great.