Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Jamie will become the Queenslayer as well i predict.

I always thought it was weird that everyone holds Jamie in contempt for killing the mad king. Like everywhere he goes he's always met with the :scust:"kingslayer"

Meanwhile no one in Westeros has a single nice thing to say about th mad king and pretty much unanimously agree he was the worst king of all time.

Is it oochie walley or is it one mic

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Great, great EP brehs/brehettes.

Jon holding ground right from the get go as I hoped he would. Starkset ain't bending for shyt. But I had to laugh at Davos giving Snowman the Jobber-#2-already in-ring-announcement after that long Paul Heyman-esque intro Missandei gave for Dany. :laff: and :mjcry: at the same damn time. That's still my King of the North though :to: Kit has mastered that look of disappointment/uncertainty as if he is a lesser equal....... while still able to G up in other situations.

Euron really is the GOAT Captain. Splitting up his force. Greyworm may never make it back. Jorah is now about to slide back into the cut like Piru Pierce after being taken out in the wheelchair.

When did Branflakes switch to R. Kellz mode though? Lol. Subdued, yes... but of all nights to reminisce with Sansa about... the fukk, lol. And she was quick to desert his ass, after not seeing him for years :dead: That's our Three Eyed Star. Hoping for Arya to come back home next week

I had to pour out some liquor for Grandmammy Tyrell. One of my fave characters. Always enjoyed her politicking scenes. Came in/went out like the G she is. Only thing I'm confused about is the admittance of how trash the Tyrell army is. I could have sworn they were made to be a threat over the course of the series or am I remembering wrong? I guess they were just big but not necessarily skilled? Got sliced and diced quicker than a souf chef with veggies. Good grief. But Grams was hitting Don Demarcos left and right until that poison kicked in. Expected no less :salute:

This is the first season I've avoided watching the EP previews, and also skipping past the "recap" openings before the show. It's actually made it more enjoyable since I have no clue what the EP is going to include. Definitely recommended even though it's hard as fukk to do, discipline wise, lol.

Dragonglass on the NASDAQ about to do numbers too :whew:

#STARKSET #WOLFGANG #SNOWMAN #ITSOURYEAR

Tyrell's had the food that supplied everyone else. War with them meant in battle, they would be :eat:while your troops would be:feedme: . As we seen that Tarly Snr pledged to Lannisters, after being loyal to Tyrell's for years, so basically they were up against 2 Houses and the Tyrell's were already weak as it is.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I'm confused about is the admittance of how trash the Tyrell army is. I could have sworn they were made to be a threat over the course of the series or am I remembering wrong? I guess they were just big but not necessarily skilled? Got sliced and diced quicker than a souf chef with veggies.

:mjgrin:Come on, man. Did you not see Tarly teamed up with the Lannisters? Tyrell's already lost their ace player before the battle started. A few posts back I posted this...

Mace Tyrell was an idiot and most of his victories were because of Tarly. Tarly also cares most for his family name and will take the opportunity for a come up. He's basically Tywin Lannister without the war crimes.

Tyrells are mook status without Tarly.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Jon said it in s7e1. In a zombie apocalypse, what's worth more to you...Gold or dragonglass?
:what:

he said it in a sense for their survival against the white walkers, not to have power over westeros. :comeon:

What are u even getting at with the whole zombie apocalypse line? :mindblown:

u ok breh? :dwillhuh:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
basically they army ain't shyt without randyll tarly. he's literally the best fighter/ commander in westeros at this point.

Tyrell's had the food that supplied everyone else. War with them meant in battle, they would be :eat:while your troops would be:feedme: . As we seen that Tarly Snr pledged to Lannisters, after being loyal to Tyrell's for years, so basically they were up against 2 Houses and the Tyrell's were already weak as it is.

:mjgrin:Come on, man. Did you not see Tarly teamed up with the Lannisters? Tyrell's already lost their ace player before the battle started. A few posts back I posted this...
Thx brehs. I knew Tarly was that dude, and joined Jamie and Co. I just didn't think the Tyrell force were Footclan/Putty status without him :laff: :russ:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You are the biggest idiot here. You can't even follow basic sentences. Cercei will be bankrupt b/c Gold will lose its value via dragon glass. This will make dragonstone the richest land b/c dragon glass will be more valuable (than gold) because of the white Walkers.

I'm connecting all the dots and you still don't get it. Stop quoting me. You're a waste of font.
how do u even know they are gonna go this angle to begin with? there's ONE season left, u really think they gonna incorporate that Dragon glass is the new currency over gold like people give two shyts?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Nah fukk that fukk this nikka.
He tried to spoil me
fukk him and his whore of a mother. She's probably like Sae.
fukking prostitue bich
Get it over with this nikka acting reckless :demonic:
He got warned and he still put spoilers and he tries to fukking spoil nikkas in Pms.
fukk that he needs perma ban and he needs to be Doxed and get all his info online :demonic:
He sent me a PM and spoiled me too :stopitslime:
Nobody's doxing anyone :whoa:
Got spoiled shyt happens, the PM shyt is what irks me. No need for that.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex @Jax

I negged that Gold N Hoes idiot for posting spoilers and in turn he PM'd me more spoilers

Permanent thread ban, temporary site ban?

Apparently he PMed Jax spoilers too. He's either begging for a perma-ban or maybe just not very bright.

Fred.