Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
They don't have to flesh out a storyline for this to be a heavy contributor to Cercei's demise. How can Cercei maintain alliances without her wealth? Literally no one is fighting for her out of loyalty.

I've explained the connected a few times now. Either you get it or you don't.
i get it but its not even close to be incorporated into the story line at all. All Dragon Glass is at this point is material needed to kill white walkers. Not some goldmine that controls westeros

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
damn. i watched a video on youtube yesterday that was a spoiler for episode 3 and i figured it was bullshyt like most videos but damn they had the whole episode 100% right..
I saw it to. shyt was it to a tee. Matter of fact the got one for episode 6... my stupid ass watched that too:francis:

Daps
Jon meeting Dany is dope would like to see how this plays out next

but yo, Tyrion is really underestimating Cersei/Jamie out here :sadcam:(the swerve in the end ... are we gving that plan credit to Jamie or Cersei?)

cersei top heel of this shyt, more despicable than Ramsey in some ways cuz she is calculating all the crazy shyt beyond just being a psycho

hope grey worm and the unsullied survives euron next episode :wow:

if all this causes Dany to stop listening to tyrion :lupe:

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Jon dany meeting did not dissapoint. Great stuff. They will unite soon :sas1:

Lol at missandrei instigating a meeting and then fading with the quickness.:hubie: The Lord of Light recruited a real one with her. She'll be back with a major role to play later on
:manny:

Sam been handing out Ws this season. Matter fact ever since he got some ass that one time Sam been winnin. Bout to be the new head maester of the citadel ya heard. Brains over swords.:jawalrus:

Juror needs to get to dragonstone pronto. Tyrion is in over his head.:martin: Thats twice he's been outmaneuvered. :martin:Dany wishes she had dario right about now. In any case, no choice but to attack with the dragons now. :birdman:

Ollenna with the ether. Thats how you bow out.
:wow:

They keep foreshadowing queenslayer jamie.

Bran is creepy AF now. :demonic:Blank stares and everything. Discuss your own sisters rape with her instead of just saying hello and catching up brehs.....

Reek is going to murder Euron(if jamie dosent do it first) and rescue his sister. Must happen.....otherwise why is he still alive.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah fukk that fukk this nikka.
He tried to spoil me
fukk him and his whore of a mother. She's probably like Sae.
fukking prostitue bich

Get it over with this nikka acting reckless :demonic:
He got warned and he still put spoilers and he tries to fukking spoil nikkas in Pms.
fukk that he needs perma ban and he needs to be Doxed and get all his info online :demonic:

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Sidebar but the acting between the Ellaria Sand and Tyene Sand was excellent. :wow:
Yep, an argument could be made that Ellaria in that scene was the best acted scene in the history of the series. The amount of emotion she pulled off with zero sound is brilliant

I challenge anyone to find a better acted scene, in a show with a million great ones.

Maybe the Hound/Arya scene after Brienne threw him down the mountain?

*awaits #TheonSet to correct me*:lolbron:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yep, an argument could be made that Ellaria in that scene was the best acted scene in the history of the series. The amount of emotion she pulled off with zero sound is brilliant

I challenge anyone to find a better acted scene, in a show with a million great ones.

Maybe the Hound/Arya scene after Brienne threw him down the mountain?

*awaits #TheonSet to correct me*:lolbron:
Gonna have to agree. Amount of emotion and even communication that had to be acted without words, let alone having to display extreme fear throughout it all in their faces. Just amazing stuff. :whew:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great episode.

Even in death Olenna is a fukking BOSS. :mjcry:

Cersei is merciless. I think that's why no one can really challenge her. In the end, Jon and Dany and Sansa and I dare say even Littlefinger simply don't have the ruthlessness of Cersei.

I'm so sick of Jamie continuing to be nothing but Cersei's bytch

Bran used Sansa's wedding night to prove his powers that she got raped :mjlol:

Tyrion sucks as a war time consigliere.

I loved Tyrion quoting Bronn: "Give me 10 good men and I'll impregnate the bytch"

Dany should have listened to Lady Olenna when she said to her "Be a dragon" :snoop:

the scenes between Danaerys and Jon felt a bit flat for me but I thought the dialogue (at least Jon's part) was amazing. Then again Danaerys is kinda getting on my last nerve so I was very happy to see Jon stand up to her and refuse to bend knee. Hated that she was keeping him prisoner but at least he gets to mine his dragon glass