hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What spoilers? That fat fukk has no idea how to get to his own ending. He's pobably waiting on the show to end itself so he can steal ideas.

Lol @ teleportation. This is the same stupid argument people had for 24. "Why isn't jack going to the bathroom?" You only saw him for 15 minutes of the hour.

There has been spoilers for this season floating around for months, same as last season. The books haven't been a problem spoiler-wise for a while now.

Fred.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What spoilers? That fat fukk has no idea how to get to his own ending. He's pobably waiting on the show to end itself so he can steal ideas.

Lol @ teleportation. This is the same stupid argument people had for 24. "Why isn't jack going to the bathroom?" You only saw him for 15 minutes of the hour.
fat fukk already told HBO how he plans to end his story :umad:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
There has been spoilers for this season floating around for months, same as last season. The books haven't been a problem spoiler-wise for a while now.

Fred.

yeah I just seen it. Thats bullshyt. Hahaha I spoiled it for you. Wtf.

fat fukk already told HBO how he plans to end his story :umad:

I SAID THAT IN THE POST.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
:what:

he said it in a sense for their survival against the white walkers, not to have power over westeros. :comeon:

What are u even getting at with the whole zombie apocalypse line? :mindblown:

u ok breh? :dwillhuh:

how do u even know they are gonna go this angle to begin with? there's ONE season left, u really think they gonna incorporate that Dragon glass is the new currency over gold like people give two shyts?

They don't have to flesh out a storyline for this to be a heavy contributor to Cercei's demise. How can Cercei maintain alliances without her wealth? Literally no one is fighting for her out of loyalty.

I've explained the connected a few times now. Either you get it or you don't.

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
I'm on the fence about Varys. Unless I'm missing somehing, or there is some bad writing going on, he is up to something.

How are you for the realm when so many of your moves lead to the instability that cause wars that kill so many people?

Robert, for all his faults, is a much better for the realm than Viserys and a dothraki army fighting a war against the Starks, Baratheons, and Lannisters.

At this point I honestly can't figure out if he is out for himself, a victim of bad writing/retconning, or a targaryan loyalist.
On top of which he was a supporter of the Mad King even when he ready to burn down King's Landing so he can :camby: with that for the realm bullshyt. He's def one of the three bolded but which one isn't clear yet