MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Act like a hord a of undead zombies cant exist in a world where you have three mythical dragons at your disposal brehs :gucci:

Undead zombie haven't been around for a lot longer than dragons though and there's proof that dragons existed with their fossils in KL. Whitewalkers and wights might as well be stories from the bible.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking about "all my allies are gone, i'm losing the war :kendrick222:" :mjlol: bend both knees to His Excellence J Snow and based on your oral skills we may consider an alliance :shaq:

How you gonna ask someone to bow down to you because you're about to take over only to take two massive L's in their presence? Snow has the leverage right now. She needs to put Tyrion on the bench and let Snow handle play calling duties. The way Tyrion is moving it's almost like he's secretly helping his family win. He's not that's just how incompetent he is:hhh:

Anyone know how far the Unsullied are from civilization? They have no rations and no ships so they gotta be on the move quick. I'd guess that they're tougher than most and can survive a bit longer but they're gonna have to use those dead archers for meat:huhldup:. If they die that easy and don't even get to participate in any meaningful action it's going to be a major disappointment. Greyworm dies of starvation :camby:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do not post spoilers....do not post "what could happen" based on what could be a spoiler....I don't give a fukk if you're GRR Martin. Keep that shyt out of the thread. Best case scenario it's a thread ban, worst case scenario is a ban from the site.

Fred.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
YDArw-.gif

shoulda had it say "NORF" :laff:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
It wouldn't have benefit him until recently. Until recently Jon was a b*stard with no claim defending the Wall.

When he was named King it still doesnt benefit him because that causes discord with the Northmen and destabilizes Winterfell. With Jon going to meet Dany he could reveal it now and say "look your Tagaryen born King in the North has gon to collude with is whore aunt!"

There was nothing advantageous about knowing it until now, when Jon has an entire kingdom to his name.
You know I was gonna disagree and say LF could have told Bobby B and have it lead to Ned's execution so he could slide in next to Cat. But I think Robert would've have been to blinded by his love for Lyanna to believe she would've had a child by Rhaegar so it could've backfired badly on LF.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This show has really gone the simple route. Nobles have dozens of families and their off shoots as bannermen and every keep has just regular civilians. You don't just show up to an abandoned Dragonstone, Casterly Rock even if the nobles have left their should be thousands of common folk around and strong families just chillin'.
How is the Lannister army just super deep and everyone else is just a few thousand who lose easily. Jamie is holding River Run and High Garden at the same time?! While leaving some forces in Casterly Rock?! But Stannis' whole crew is dead?! Nobody at Dragonstone and what the fukk is poppin' at Storm's End?! You kill Doran and his nieces and the rest of Dorne and his banner men are doing what?! Twiddling their thumbs eating spicy food and wine not doing shyt?! The show spent the first few seasons world building only to shrink it in the last couple of seasons. As a book reader I'm disgusted. :hhh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I think the teleporting shyt is meh, but I get it. Gotta squeeze a lot of events into 13 episodes. Like somebody else said, euron could have just sent somebody else to deal with casterly rock. Look up a map of westeros and u see the Iron Islands and casterly rock are actually close neighbors, so euron could have sent a bird from kings landing to one of his generals on the islands to pull off the attack, cause there's no way he was gonna get there that fast.

The only thing that throws off that theory though is the fact they showed eurons ship, silence. If they would have just not shown it my theory would hold up but..

Anyway, loved seeing my man snow refuse to bow to Dany and still get his dragonglass. Soon Dany will be begging him for help and I can already hear her saying "if u help me ill help u beat the walkers and I'll marry u bae"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This show has really gone the simple route. Nobles have dozens of families and their off shoots as bannermen and every keep has just regular civilians. You don't just show up to an abandoned Dragonstone, Casterly Rock even if the nobles have left their should be thousands of common folk around and strong families just chillin'.
How is the Lannister army just super deep and everyone else is just a few thousand who lose easily. Jamie is holding River Run and High Garden at the same time?! While leaving some forces in Casterly Rock?! But Stannis' whole crew is dead?! Nobody at Dragonstone and what the fukk is poppin' at Storm's End?! You kill Doran and his nieces and the rest of Dorne and his banner men are doing what?! Twiddling their thumbs eating spicy food and wine not doing shyt?! The show spent the first few seasons world building only to shrink it in the last couple of seasons. As a book reader I'm disgusted. :hhh:

Budget constraints :troll: As a book reader you should have known that all those families wouldn't fit. They only way I see it working is if Game of Thrones was an anime on the level of One Piece going on FOREVER. :dead:

Last edited:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Do not post spoilers....do not post "what could happen" based on what could be a spoiler....I don't give a fukk if you're GRR Martin. Keep that shyt out of the thread. Best case scenario it's a thread ban, worst case scenario is a ban from the site.

Fred.
:salute:
Spoken like a true Targaryan
Jon Snow Targaryan :wow:
:salute:
#TARGSET BIHHH :damn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think the teleporting shyt is meh, but I get it. Gotta squeeze a lot of events into 13 episodes. Like somebody else said, euron could have just sent somebody else to deal with casterly rock. Look up a map of westeros and u see the Iron Islands and casterly rock are actually close neighbors, so euron could have sent a bird from kings landing to one of his generals on the islands to pull off the attack, cause there's no way he was gonna get there that fast.

The only thing that throws off that theory though is the fact they showed eurons ship, silence. If they would have just not shown it my theory would hold up but..

Anyway, loved seeing my man snow refuse to bow to Dany and still get his dragonglass. Soon Dany will be begging him for help and I can already hear her saying "if u help me ill help u beat the walkers and I'll marry u Auntie"

Fixed. :scust: