Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Two big ass keeps fell in the one episode :mindblown:

A portion of the Lannister army moonwalked through Highgarden :mindblown:

Bruh all this shyt happened in 1 montage with Tyrion narrating :mindblown:

They gotta slow the fukk down :damn:
you realize we already at half the season right?

there wont be no slowing down...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Melisandre said she was going to Volantis, but she was coming back to die in Westeros.

Would be weird for the dialogue she had with Varys to be meaningless - i.e coming back, do nothing and die off camera - so what could she bring or do in Essos that would give her one last mission in Westeros? :patrice: :patrice: :patrice:
She is probably bringing an army of red priestesses to fight the walkers.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I'm loving the pacing, but I think the "teleporting" complaints are legit.

Like, Tyrion sends the Greyjoys to Dorne and the Unsullied to Casterly Rock. Euron has time to defeat the Greyjoys, bring the sand snakes to King's Landing and still make it to Casterly Rock in time burn those ships? I know he built the best navy in the world, but hard to believe he's traveling that much faster than everyone else. Unless I'm missing something.
He probably traveled by the river and then fell back to the Iron Islands to flank the. when they arrived.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Maybe it is idiotic after all we see the preview of Arya looking at Winterfell from a distance...but you don't see her actually riding in that direction and that shyt might not even happen next episode, and my theory is not without logic...my thought was that she was going to ride north until she came across Nymeria and them. When the wolf turned her back on her and to going to the North because "thats not you"...maybe she ends up doing the same thing. Her and her wolf are connected. There's a lot of symbolism there. You think we just gonna get a whole family reunion this season? Bran just made it back to Winterfell now you think Arya gonna be there too? You getting swerved...Plus Arya herself wasn't shown in all this episode at all...and alot of time passes in the episode...made obvious by how people seem to be teleporting places. Like I said just a theory...but the fact is...last 2 times we see some random new lil bytch out the blue who don't seem like she belongs it was Arya come to cut someone up. The serving girl routine is Arya's M.O. to a tee. Hell even if it ain't her now...I think that's whose face she'll use to case the joint and put an end to the bytch.

Anything is really possible with GRRM. Still, Arya would have to kill Jamie first, to get his face & kill Cercei b/c the gypsy prophesied that Cercei would be killed by her brother...that's even if Cercei is killed by Jamie instead of Tyrion.

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
The montage for the Casterly Rock and Highgarden battles were nice, but c'mon, they got to give us more than this. Some of us have been waiting years for this invasion. We deserve more than a few minutes for each conflict :francis:

Daps
Anything is really possible with GRRM. Still, Arya would have to kill Jamie first, to get his face & kill Cercei b/c the gypsy prophesied that Cercei would be killed by her brother...that's even if Cercei is killed by Jamie instead of Tyrion.
That's not included in the show's prophecy....

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That's such an awful idea.

This is the last consensus TV show we have. The week long discussions only add to it.

It's bad enough you gotta avoid the internet if you live on the west coast for a few hours, that would just make it impossible to even log on.

Different strokes for different folks. There are millions of people who love to binge watch and this the number 1 mainstream show. I'm sure if a poll was taken the binge watchers would win hands down. But we can agree to disagree.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I don't think Arya is going back to winterfell. I might be wrong

In the books, the wolves represented each stark children's personality. Ghost was as quiet as John. Robbs dog was calm and fierce. Shaggydog was emotionally unstable like rikkon. Lady was elegant like sansa before she died

Arya telling the wolf "it's not you" for not returning to winterfell could mean that it's not her to return to winterfell either. Her life is different. You could see the lack of enthusiasm when meeting up with hot pie who is somebody from her past. How is she going to finish her list if she back up north. A girl has no name. She might going to kill the queen as she said in episode one. I don't think another stark reunion is coming anytime soon.

:hubie:but idk just how that "it's not you" line jumped at me
Who does she have left on her list?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one said dragon glass was a goldmine except u. And what makes u think the show is gonna implicate that dragon glass is the new goldmine? :dahell:

U thinking way too much into this. U all over the place. :dwillhuh:

This show got one more season left and i doubt its gonna include dragon glass as the means of having all the power and control ala gold :mjlol:
Having the weapon that can kill the nikkas that's coming to kill everybody ain't valuable?:gucci:

You sound like the nikka that :russ: in Jon face when he tells you what's coming then are :to: when them blue nikkas in your face and you ain't got no dragon glass

You spending your last minutes trying to bribe with gold while Night King ready to give you the cac eyes like:demonic: