gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
this nikka Tyrion :dwillhuh: - he's putting personal agendas in play as opposed to trying to put together a winning strategy to take the Iron Throne. Jamie out here looking like one of the greatest military minds in Westerosi history :wow:

Bran on his autistic shyt finna fukk up the whole Northern alliance :gucci:

My theory
Bran reveals that Jon is Stark/Targ, and their first cousin, not brother. Jon gonna have to go back on the other side of the wall after being alienated for being Targ and riding for the Targs

Khaleesi gonna have to unleash the dragons and get a W. All she's got left is the Dothraki; the Unsullied are stuck on the west coast w/ no provisions lol

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which moves are these, specifically?

Varys has followed orders at times to survive, but he hasn't 'improved his position' at all since the day we met him. The contrast between him and Littlefinger says it all to me. They were both pretty much equals at the beginning of the series...minor members of the small council. Littlefinger has acquired a castle, a kingdom, and an army, whilst Varys is remains a minor member of the small council, just for a different monarch.

And Robert was terrible for the realm. His disinterest in ruling left Littlefinger unchecked (remember Robert didn't bother to attend small council meetings) to drive up the debt to the Iron Bank.

Trying to engineer a war between Viserys backed up a Dothraki horde and Westeros, mainly.

Yes, Robert was a bad king. But a disinterested drunk with a small council with Varys, Renly, Stannis and Ned on it is clearly "better for the realm" than wholesale warfare. Especially when one side of that war is a completely untested ruler leading an army of barbarians. I don't care how drunk Robert was and how much debt he piled up, the relative stability he brought is better for the common people than the alternative that Varys tried to engineer.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
He probably sent a fleet to casterly rock to sink those ships. He doesnt have to be there to orchastrate that

I wonder.... on the Greyjoy issue, did we see "Silence" in the shot, or was it just a bunch of Greyjoy ships? Is it possible (although probably unlikely) that someone else spearheaded that attack? While it's been shown that Euron is the GOAT pirate/seaman, I'm guessing he ought to have some pretty capable generals and lieutenants as well. I don't know.
Euron's ship Was there as well
IMG_2309.jpg

Act like a hord a of undead zombies cant exist in a world where you have three mythical dragons at your disposal brehs :gucci:
You gotta realize that dragons aren't mythical in their world, just extinct but I get what you're saying.

Cersei
IIyne Payne
Red Woman
A few of the Brotherhood
Mountain
Hound

there may be more...
The show removed Ilyn Payne from the list at some point since the actor had to leave due to cance

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Pic isn't coming up, but I'll take your word for it.
Euron's ship Was there as well
s5a6b6.jpg

You gotta realize that dragons aren't mythical in their world, just extinct but I get what you're saying.

The show removed Ilyn Payne from the list at some point since the actor had to leave due to cance

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Was anyone else :hubie: and :ufdup: when Cersei was spitting that ether on Ellaria Sand?

I couldn't help but think that's what they get. Stupid broads should have stayed in their lane, this is what happens when you bring innocent children into your vendetta. Doran tried to tell them it's better to move low key.

Another set I hated removed from the chess board :wow:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
GOT NEVER has a bad episode:wow: Episode almost felt like a semi-finale and there is MORE. Everyone in this episode got finessed. But the old lady got the last one even with an L...:wow:

And I like how the homie Jon wasn't trying to let Dany emasculate her. She's use to men doing her every will but nah Jon ain't taking no damn kneel. And for some reason I think Dany is gonna have a heel turn and be just like her father.

And Sansa obviously doesn't like Jon being King of the North. She was so excited to tell Bran that he was.

But DAMN Cersei is GOAT at getting revenge...
she told bran he was the lord of winterfell. king and Lord are 2 different things.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
So Littlefinger, the most manipulative man in Westeros, knows a great secret that he can use to his benefit but he chooses not to.

OK

It wouldn't have benefit him until recently. Until recently Jon was a b*stard with no claim defending the Wall.

When he was named King it still doesnt benefit him because that causes discord with the Northmen and destabilizes Winterfell. With Jon going to meet Dany he could reveal it now and say "look your Tagaryen born King in the North has gon to collude with is whore aunt!"

There was nothing advantageous about knowing it until now, when Jon has an entire kingdom to his name.