HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
That's an idiotic theory to say the least when you see her riding in the north won't you say? Arya isn't getting near Cersi.
Maybe it is idiotic after all we see the preview of Arya looking at Winterfell from a distance...but you don't see her actually riding in that direction and that shyt might not even happen next episode, and my theory is not without logic...my thought was that she was going to ride north until she came across Nymeria and them. When the wolf turned her back on her and to going to the North because "thats not you"...maybe she ends up doing the same thing. Her and her wolf are connected. There's a lot of symbolism there. You think we just gonna get a whole family reunion this season? Bran just made it back to Winterfell now you think Arya gonna be there too? You getting swerved...Plus Arya herself wasn't shown in all this episode at all...and alot of time passes in the episode...made obvious by how people seem to be teleporting places. Like I said just a theory...but the fact is...last 2 times we see some random new lil bytch out the blue who don't seem like she belongs it was Arya come to cut someone up. The serving girl routine is Arya's M.O. to a tee. Hell even if it ain't her now...I think that's whose face she'll use to case the joint and put an end to the bytch.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about Varys? He's so secretive and deceptive it took me years to get a decent read on him, but 7 years in and I'm convinced he's truly for the realm. It's too bad he wasn't in the room for the Dany/Jon convo. He could've attested to the fact that it was Robert who ordered the assassins and Ned argued vehemently against it, quitting his job as Hand of the King over it.

I'm on the fence about Varys. Unless I'm missing somehing, or there is some bad writing going on, he is up to something.

How are you for the realm when so many of your moves lead to the instability that cause wars that kill so many people?

Robert, for all his faults, is a much better for the realm than Viserys and a dothraki army fighting a war against the Starks, Baratheons, and Lannisters.

At this point I honestly can't figure out if he is out for himself, a victim of bad writing/retconning, or a targaryan loyalist.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Two big ass keeps fell in the one episode :mindblown:

A portion of the Lannister army moonwalked through Highgarden :mindblown:

Bruh all this shyt happened in 1 montage with Tyrion narrating :mindblown:

They gotta slow the fukk down :damn:

Daps
He probably sent a fleet to casterly rock to sink those ships. He doesnt have to be there to orchastrate that

I wonder.... on the Greyjoy issue, did we see "Silence" in the shot, or was it just a bunch of Greyjoy ships? Is it possible (although probably unlikely) that someone else spearheaded that attack? While it's been shown that Euron is the GOAT pirate/seaman, I'm guessing he ought to have some pretty capable generals and lieutenants as well. I don't know.

Jamie tells Olena that "Euron's navy" is destroying the Unsullied's ships. I guess you could interpret that to mean not Euron himself.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Wow first time I'm using the ignore feature since The Coli's inception. Unreal.

Daps
I'm on the fence about Varys. Unless I'm missing somehing, or there is some bad writing going on, he is up to something.

How are you for the realm when so many of your moves lead to the instability that cause wars that kill so many people?

Robert, for all his faults, is a much better for the realm than Viserys and a dothraki army fighting a war against the Starks, Baratheons, and Lannisters.

At this point I honestly can't figure out if he is out for himself, a victim of bad writing/retconning, or a targaryan loyalist.

Which moves are these, specifically?

Varys has followed orders at times to survive, but he hasn't 'improved his position' at all since the day we met him. The contrast between him and Littlefinger says it all to me. They were both pretty much equals at the beginning of the series...minor members of the small council. Littlefinger has acquired a castle, a kingdom, and an army, whilst Varys is remains a minor member of the small council, just for a different monarch.

And Robert was terrible for the realm. His disinterest in ruling left Littlefinger unchecked (remember Robert didn't bother to attend small council meetings) to drive up the debt to the Iron Bank.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Which moves are these, specifically?

Varys has followed orders at times to survive, but he hasn't 'improved his position' at all since the day we met him. The contrast between him and Littlefinger says it all to me. They were both pretty much equals at the beginning of the series...minor members of the small council. Littlefinger has acquired a castle, a kingdom, and an army, whilst Varys is remains a minor member of the small council, just for a different monarch.

And Robert was terrible for the realm. His disinterest in ruling left Littlefinger unchecked (remember Robert didn't bother to attend small council meetings) to drive up the debt to the Iron Bank.

Yeah, Robert ain't a good ruler. He's a good hype man for war though and if you want to win that war... :wow:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Euron Greyjoy changed the game :wow:
The breh got the high seas shook, sailing up on armies and sinking their ships with ease :damn:
Half of Thot Queen's army is already destroyed :heh:
Think you can take over the 7 kingdoms cos you won some skirmishes against undefended slave cities brehs :mjlol:
Have 3 dragons and make no use of them thot brehs :mjlol2:
Have a disowned dwarf as your military adviser brehs :mjlol:
Tyrion's military plans have cost Thot Queen her army in 2 little moves. Euron thinking this shyt is way too easy :mjlol33:
Jon Snow King in the North let's get that dragonglass and head back north where the real battle will take place.
Fukk we wasting our time with this child queen sending her army into death traps? :westbrook21:
Talking about "all my allies are gone, i'm losing the war :kendrick222:" :mjlol: bend both knees to His Excellence J Snow and based on your oral skills we may consider an alliance :shaq:
Lannisters still got the juice :ehh:
Cersei got her father's brain and Jamie a half decent commander i'll give em that
Still the war will be fought and won in the North. We just need Assassin Arya and the link-up will be complete :ahh:
#starkset #snowgang the only true house in all the 7 kingdoms :wow: