southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Thanks Captain obvious. Would it made you happy if Cersi didn't fight back? Does she know a thing about the white walkers? Did you think Cersi would surrender because you didn't like her ? Also what the fukk does dragon glass have to do with Cersi?? Dany has it.

Shut the fukk up. You call me captain obvious but you can't foresee the implications of Cercei going bankrupt, and her enemy sitting on a goldmine.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Yea, I'm loving the pacing, but I think the "teleporting" complaints are legit.

Like, Tyrion sends the Greyjoys to Dorne and the Unsullied to Casterly Rock. Euron has time to defeat the Greyjoys, bring the sand snakes to King's Landing and still make it to Casterly Rock in time burn those ships? I know he built the best navy in the world, but hard to believe he's traveling that much faster than everyone else. Unless I'm missing something.
I wonder.... on the Greyjoy issue, did we see "Silence" in the shot, or was it just a bunch of Greyjoy ships? Is it possible (although probably unlikely) that someone else spearheaded that attack? While it's been shown that Euron is the GOAT pirate/seaman, I'm guessing he ought to have some pretty capable generals and lieutenants as well. I don't know.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Shut the fukk up. You call me captain obvious but you can't foresee the implications of Cercei going bankrupt, and her enemy sitting on a goldmine.
No one said dragon glass was a goldmine except u. And what makes u think the show is gonna implicate that dragon glass is the new goldmine? :dahell:

U thinking way too much into this. U all over the place. :dwillhuh:

This show got one more season left and i doubt its gonna include dragon glass as the means of having all the power and control ala gold :mjlol:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
he said think of everyone as your friend and enemy.. and plan for both so you're never surprised.. you don't have to plan out every inch of it.. just step in with two plans

doesn't matter if it's your brother, mom, best friend or dude who let you cross his bridge... walk in thinking "this guy is a friend" and then plan on what you do if that's still true today... and also think "this guy is my enemy" and also have a plan for if it goes that way

maybe that would have saved robb if he thought so... and ned... and a whole bunch of other people who were killed by a unsuspecting double cross

True, I was thinking about it too specifically. Logistics would be fukking crazy.

It reminds me of another mantra I've been living by since I heard it, though.

2309f86797a161a9d1344b5a23544f49---rock-jack-donaghy-quotes.jpg

Jards

All Star
Daps
It's interesting that they were involved in the slave trade.

I wonder what the Iron bank feels about the white walkers
Not trying to be a book ass nikka but is there anything in the lore that states the Iron Bank of Braavos was involved in the slave trade or is the show making that up for plot purposes? :patrice:

Cause that sounds off to me considering that Braavos is the most iconic of the 'Free Cities' and was established by the slaves that escaped Valyria and built it up to be one of the biggest trade and banking centres of the world. It's made quite a big deal of. If that's something made up for the show that shyt is bad writing

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Jamie realized all this shyt was basically caused by her :wow:
Tyrion never woulda killed daddy
Daddy would still be alive
Prob his other bytch ass suicidal son would be alive too
shyt throw in the daughter on being alive as well cuz Oberyn prob never dies
God fukking damnit :wow: :banderas: she fukked that family up!

She's the Kris Jenner of Game of Thrones

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You answered your own question. When ? When Jon returns would be when he tells Jon. Also by telling him this , what you think going to happen? They going to bow down? Also drag? This makes no sense at all. Jon isn't there , how is that dragging things out?
They can word out... Not that hard..

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yeah you are an idiot. I have eyes and listen, What gold mine? You just said she going bankrupt. The Lannister mines are empty, dany has the dragon glass at dragon stone not casterly rock.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Thanks Captain obvious. Would it made you happy if Cersi didn't fight back? Does she know a thing about the white walkers? Did you think Cersi would surrender because you didn't like her ? Also what the fukk does dragon glass have to do with Cersi?? Dany has it.

She actually does. Jeor wrote and told them. She dismissed it as fantasy. She had the warning.

Tyrion's the Hand of the King/Queen...he's meant to advise the King/Queen to RULE...he aint built to be a war strategist :francis: That's Jaime's domain all the way. That's what Barristan would've been there for if he aint die or if Jorah didn't get the Dragon bug.

That's the thing. Tyrion's plans have actually been a smart play. However, Jaime has been one step ahead of him. And Euron is an unknown quantity.

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
"Enough with the clever plans"

History repeats itself :manny:
Field of Fire part 2 coming up :sas2:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Yeah you are an idiot. I have eyes and listen, What gold mine? You just said she going bankrupt. The Lannister mines are empty, dany has the dragon glass at dragon stone not casterly rock.

You are the biggest idiot here. You can't even follow basic sentences. Cercei will be bankrupt b/c Gold will lose its value via dragon glass. This will make dragonstone the richest land b/c dragon glass will be more valuable (than gold) because of the white Walkers.

I'm connecting all the dots and you still don't get it. Stop quoting me. You're a waste of font.