So. Cal
DGCmj8DVwAAwSmU.jpg
Whoever did this horrible photoshop mispelled Jon's name :beli:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I read all the spoilers, they'e all legit so far.

That said, I said it before, spoilers don't really ruin shyt for this series. The execution is that phenomenal.

The dialogue this episode was great all around.

Grey Worm and Jon Snow are the two best crowd pleasing fighters on this show. I hope the directors put him to more use.

Bran and Sansa :mjlol:

Tyrion getting aired out :mjlol:

Jaime's reaction to Euron :mjlol:

Melissandre still remains one of my favorite characters. I think whatever revolves around her is the most mysterious storyline so far.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Dany is holding all the cards and still taking L's :snoop:

Pretty sure two Dragons are getting killed by the end :francis:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Sansa's weirded out now. That was pure fukking comedy.
Sansa left quick as hell when he started that creep shyt, "You were beautiful the night you got raped:shaq: It was snowing, like it is now:shaq:"

She was probably thinking "is this sick crippled fukk out here thinking about raping me?:scust:?"

She was outta there, and probably won't be spending any time with him alone any time soon. :dame:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No way does this show have the audacity to have the white walkers win.

We waited seven seasons for Dany to get an army, dragons, and ships and now they're wiping them out this quick?:what: The Unsullied better pull a surprise because you know Dany is going to do something stupid and get 1 or 2 dragons killed.

The pace is a little off for me. Everyone is practically teleporting places and I don't think we're gonna get enough time dedicated to the white walkers. They probably won't start their attack until the finale.

At this point, id be upset if they didnt end it with the white walkers taking over everything. I expect it. Will it happen? Probably not but if it did this show would go down as the goat of goat shows even though its already the goat as is. Just let a couple of characters live (Snow and Tyrion) and sail the fukk outta there whule the night king raises everyone up and takes the throne.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Sansa left quick as hell when he started that creep shyt, "You were beautiful the night you got raped:shaq: It was snowing, like it is now:shaq:"

She was probably thinking "is this sick crippled fukk out here thinking about raping me?:scust:?"

She was outta there, and probably won't be spending any time with him alone any time soon. :dame:
How? nikka can't use his legs

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"the writing isn't as good" isn't a great criticism to me. It's impossible for the writing to be as good because Martin takes YEARS to write these novels, the showrunners have mere months to get this up and rolling. The fact that the show still has pretty good writing for the most part is a testament to their talents.

Also, Martin gave them the key bullet points. The books will be different and more fleshed out obviously but what can really be done about it? They are to the point now where the show is coming to an end and they have to wrap it up.

It'd be nice if they continued a slower burn but I don't feel it's necessary. With all that's going on now and getting closer to a resolution, a frantic pace makes sense, everyone is desperate. There's no time for long convos through the gardens reminiscing and shyt :pachaha:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All that spoiler shyt is over tbh. We're way past the books at this point

Nah man, the whole season 7 spoiler has been out for awhile now and it's all been accurate. Talking each episode accurate.

Recently some dude named frickidoctor from Spain, don't know how he has access to the script.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
1. black chic and Dany came on c0cky as hell at the beginning...fukkin with Jon's head, bringing the dragon swooping in. It was all for show.

2. Olenna didn't go out like a G. Tyrion plan failed miserably and cost Olenna, Sand Snakes, and Theon and sister. Again, I think someone snitched and I thought it was Olenna but someone had to have told the plans. How was the Lannisters able to bounce like that , also if you look at the map of Westeros - how the hell did they sail all the way to Casterly rock

Tyrion plan in the end was stupid as fukk but still think someone leaked it.

3. everyone knew Olenna killed Joffrey or had a major hand in it...Jamie out here being soft

4. Cersei should have killed the prisoners immediately

5. Sansai realizing Bran ain't a Stark anymore lol. She was hoping he'd take control

Negged.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yea, I'm loving the pacing, but I think the "teleporting" complaints are legit.

Like, Tyrion sends the Greyjoys to Dorne and the Unsullied to Casterly Rock. Euron has time to defeat the Greyjoys, bring the sand snakes to King's Landing and still make it to Casterly Rock in time burn those ships? I know he built the best navy in the world, but hard to believe he's traveling that much faster than everyone else. Unless I'm missing something.
He probably sent a fleet to casterly rock to sink those ships. He doesnt have to be there to orchastrate that