Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
jrQoBiS.gif

b3J8x7J.gif

RlD84Rq.gif
Jamie's face :laff:
Jaime looked like he was a half second away from saying "fukk alliances" and smacking Euron so hard with his gold hand he gets instant CTE.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
There's still something about him that's way too modern compared to everybody else that I'm trying to get used to.
For me, I think it's his wardrobe that sets him apart. Everyone is dressed like they're in a period piece and he's low key dressed like a member of Sons of Anarchy. :russ:

I fukks with it though. :ehh:

Plus he told Jaime he's going to hit Cersei with the shocker. Two in the pink. One in the stink. :lolbron:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Brah.....

The reason the Maesters DON'T cure people with Greyscale is because they tried it before and the Maester infected himself during the surgery and he ended up killing half the people in Old Town. It was a BIG thing. If you touch the person's infected skin with your bare hand by accident, you get it. If you touch it with your glove, then wipe the sweat off your face by accident, you get it. If you touch their clothing or anything that's touched their infected skin and then touch your bare body afterwards, you get it. While Sam was cutting off all those scales, if any of them flew into his mouth or his face, he would've got it. He essentially had to wear a Hazmat suit, not get anything on him, cut all that nasty shyt off Jorah, cauterize it or rub whatever shyt he rubbed on him and then depose of every single thing Jorah touched without making contact with it + take off his clothes safely and burn them as well.

So many ways for that to go wrong.
Sam is pretty much a master fukking surgeon.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Targset has fukked around and let the series go to game 7 :patrice:

If they lose this upcoming dothraki battle against the kingslayer its over :wow:

Then Jon Snow gonna be out here begging Cersei for help :mjcry:
game 7? They got swept 0-2 on the road and game 3 is back home.