Reppin
The Land of fukkery
YDArw-.gif

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I mean I know we're all Tyrion fans but let's keep it trill...

That nikka gettin worked in the coaching match-up right now.

Tyrion's the Hand of the King/Queen...he's meant to advise the King/Queen to RULE...he aint built to be a war strategist :francis: That's Jaime's domain all the way. That's what Barristan would've been there for if he aint die or if Jorah didn't get the Dragon bug.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
#targset is getting that work :merchant:

This episode was gangsta, john snow saying :umad: to bending the knee. Calling everyone little children :umad:Sir devous almost spoiling what happend to john had him :whoa:

dany was acting like a spoiled bytch :hhh: can't wait when john finds out he got that cheat code :wow:

Euron, my nikka :banderas: came in riding kings landing like
kDHMgx4.gif

Can't hold nothing against cersei they killed her daughter and they way she is going to kill Tyene Sand :yeshrug:an eye for an eye.

Bran when he saw sansa was :manny: my nikka looked high as fukk :dwillhuh:

olenna tyrell kept it a G all the way to her death, just before she went knocking on deaths door she was like :youngsabo:"It was me, who killed that little c*nt" Jaimy looking stupid out here for giving her the peaceful way out :damn:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
nikka greyscale been killing people for AGES and you expect people to believe sturdy fukking hands was the ONE thing holding back a cure? That doesnt sound dumb as fukk to you?

Imagine if that was the only thing stopping the cure for cancer today :gucci: stick to watching Fast n Furious/Transformers sequels nikka ya film taste is :trash:

Brah.....

The reason the Maesters DON'T cure people with Greyscale is because they tried it before and the Maester infected himself during the surgery and he ended up killing half the people in Old Town. It was a BIG thing. If you touch the person's infected skin with your bare hand by accident, you get it. If you touch it with your glove, then wipe the sweat off your face by accident, you get it. If you touch their clothing or anything that's touched their infected skin and then touch your bare body afterwards, you get it. While Sam was cutting off all those scales, if any of them flew into his mouth or his face, he would've got it. He essentially had to wear a Hazmat suit, not get anything on him, cut all that nasty shyt off Jorah, cauterize it or rub whatever shyt he rubbed on him and then depose of every single thing Jorah touched without making contact with it + take off his clothes safely and burn them as well.

So many ways for that to go wrong.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Y'all are forgetting that Tyrion is the reason the Lannisters won the Battle of the Blackwater. He's the one who found and used the wildfire hidden beneath King's Landing.

Tyrion's more of a politician. IRL, he'd be in Congress, along with Varys and Littlefinger plotting on Capitol Hill. Jaime would be a five star general in the Army or a Navy Seal. Different skill sets.