Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Jon said about ruling over a graveyard was telling...

I strongly feel this shyt gon end with Cersei winning the battle for the throne only for the white walkers to take over...

The dragons are the only real defense they have against the walkers and she plotting to kill them...

No way does this show have the audacity to have the white walkers win.

We waited seven seasons for Dany to get an army, dragons, and ships and now they're wiping them out this quick?:what: The Unsullied better pull a surprise because you know Dany is going to do something stupid and get 1 or 2 dragons killed.

The pace is a little off for me. Everyone is practically teleporting places and I don't think we're gonna get enough time dedicated to the white walkers. They probably won't start their attack until the finale.

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
giphy.webp

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I got a feeling there wasn't leather on that armor for a reason. That and little fingers words about "be prepared for any scenario" and "your friends are not your friends". :patrice:
I think he's cooking up something up there and wants to make sure she survives and isn't emotionally broken by it.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Just finished tonight's episode. While I understand people's opinions about the pacing, I think drawing things out would have been worse. Although they've never done it, maybe there should have been a way to denote how much time has passed between every encounter or battle.
That being said, Euron has definitely been MVP. My man is fukking everybody up.
There's still something about him that's way too modern compared to everybody else that I'm trying to get used to.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
nothing cornier than nikkas who read spoilers and then front like they're proposing theories about questions they know the answers to. :camby:

To be fair...

That's been around for a long time. The idiots from Enterainment Weekly put Arya on the front cover with Littlefinger's blade.
arya-as-shell-appear-in-season-7-of-game-of-thrones.jpeg
But yeah, that is some lame-ass shyt.