TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Even though Cersei is up so far vs Dany i feel like once Dany brings them dragons into the battle it'll be shaq vs Dudley
h52SWB.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:russ: I love this gif...Dany's/Emma's best scene the entire series. She finally found her flow with this one. I think we're going to see some top notch acting from her the rest of the way.

She has that dead stare, crazy twitch, "I'ma shank this nikka in his sleep" look.

:sadcam: Baby, I ain't even mean it like that. She was just an ex fling from college! All I did was like her fb status.

:birdman:bytch! This is MY HOUSE. I am the king of this castle!

:childplease: Woman, I'm hanging out with my boys tonight cause I'm hanging out with my boys. I don't need no permission from nobody.
:mjlol:

but for real, this was her best scene in a loooooong time. don't know if its her, writers, or what - but i'm glad she picked it up. she's been on point since ep 2 and its flowed with everyone for the most part. the stuff with jon was great. even when jon was getting flustered with his whole "the white walkers are real! but but but but we have to work together" she bounced off him great and didn't do her usual eyebrow thing that the whole world hates.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I hate Cercei. She's winnng battles left & right BUT what's gonna happen when the walkers come & gold loses its value? Dragon glass, according to history, will be the most valued currency. And Cercei gonna have Kings Landing looking like a 1929 depression.
Thanks Captain obvious. Would it made you happy if Cersi didn't fight back? Does she know a thing about the white walkers? Did you think Cersi would surrender because you didn't like her ? Also what the fukk does dragon glass have to do with Cersi?? Dany has it.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:russ: I love this gif...Dany's/Emma's best scene the entire series. She finally found her flow with this one. I think we're going to see some top notch acting from her the rest of the way.

She has that dead stare, crazy twitch, "I'ma shank this nikka in his sleep" look.

:sadcam: Baby, I ain't even mean it like that. She was just an ex fling from college! All I did was like her fb status.

tumblr_otxrmvgDX61w47t9ro3_540.gif

:birdman:bytch! This is MY HOUSE. I am the king of this castle!

:childplease: Woman, I'm hanging out with my boys tonight cause I'm hanging out with my boys. I don't need no permission from nobody.

would have been better if she hadn't taken a big ass gulp to get ready for her 1 liner

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Bran back so when is he gonna tell Jon Snow that he isn't Jon Snow... Jon Snow is stark + targaryen which would give him the claim over all.. Wonder how long the drag this out
You answered your own question. When ? When Jon returns would be when he tells Jon. Also by telling him this , what you think going to happen? They going to bow down? Also drag? This makes no sense at all. Jon isn't there , how is that dragging things out?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ion give a fukk what none of yall nikkas say

The writing this season is complete shyt :scust:i dare anyone who disagrees to compare the pacing this season with any of the others

Mahfukkas got 3 dragons flyin above em but skeptical about the night's king?

Sam curing a disease that's been plaguing the realm for centuries just by "following the instructions"

Wtf does that mean :what: the maesters don't know how to read either? Sam bouta invent Hooked on Valyrian and make bank teachin these idiots how to read now?

Ole boy in winterfell straight up not putting leather on the armor so sansa and LF can have a scene together, :dead: lazy af

Little Finger spitting multiverse theories in Sansa's ear :heh: all timelines are possible ass nikka

These dany/jon scenes :snoop: matter of fact the whole Dragonstone team got a Breakfast Club plot line going on

Meanwhile everyone is fukking TELEPORTING around :laff: all of that movement would take MONTHS and they zipped everything up in 10 minutes, even showed Bronn with zero dialouge :snoop:

Casterly Rock was the weakest battle in GoT history :hhh:

I swear thank god Rick and Morty season 3 starts tonight :ohlawd: GoT almost squanched my entire night
this season is 7 episodes... the others were 10.. of course it's different, they cutting out 3 hours of tv

white walkers haven't been around for 10000 years.. there's damn dragon bone's still in the queen's castle

they do know how to fix it and said as much... they didn't want to do it because it was dangerous.. even a touch of the pus or skin would infect you. another thing that dude said in plain english

the vale doesn't wear leather on their armor.. look at the scene where peter comes back from dropping sansa off... old dude training his step son has no leather on his armor... i assume since winterfell was burned and everyone killed, that stark men weren't making the armor

everything else is spot on

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Has Littlefinger ever said that thing about fighting all battles at once in your mind on the show? I'm thinking someone told me he's said that in the books though.

That's a crazy way to live your life and I was reminded of it at the end too with Olenna. The only limit to it is your imagination.

Though people are generally predictable, trying to map out every move they make is goddamn impossible. You ever try to pre-plan a conversation?

Maybe he's working off of those generalities. Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna apply it to my own life even though I said it was awful.
he said think of everyone as your friend and enemy.. and plan for both so you're never surprised.. you don't have to plan out every inch of it.. just step in with two plans

doesn't matter if it's your brother, mom, best friend or dude who let you cross his bridge... walk in thinking "this guy is a friend" and then plan on what you do if that's still true today... and also think "this guy is my enemy" and also have a plan for if it goes that way

maybe that would have saved robb if he thought so... and ned... and a whole bunch of other people who were killed by a unsuspecting double cross