Application-process.jpg

Welcome to #Starkset :blessed:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Have a wolf, wear wolf skin and a stark chest plate and not be a stark brehs
To be fair, when a b*stard takes over the sigil stays the same. The colors on the banner are just reversed. So instead of a grey wolf on a white background, Jon's banner is a white wolves on a grey background.
5969c1f40f05f09beb190a8f8179b509bc706676_hq.jpg

Not sure if the show followed thru for Season 7. I don't pay that much attention.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
People thought Jon and Dany linking up was gonna be like when Hogan and Savage formed the Mega Powers.

Instead, it's looking like one of these two about to go through the barbershop window.

nikkas talking about they're gonna get married :mjlol:

They about to kill each other.

Dany used to Daario & Ser Simp kissing her ass. Jon aint with it. He like redheads anyway :childplease:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
lol. I felt that shyt was realistic. Jon is like Al Gore tryna warn everybody about global warming.

People tend to give non immediate threats the :camby: treatment
There's a theory that the white walkers are a metaphor for global warming lol. And the dragons are nukes, and greyscale biological weapons or something like that.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
GOT NEVER has a bad episode:wow: Episode almost felt like a semi-finale and there is MORE. Everyone in this episode got finessed. But the old lady got the last one even with an L...:wow:

And I like how the homie Jon wasn't trying to let Dany emasculate her. She's use to men doing her every will but nah Jon ain't taking no damn kneel. And for some reason I think Dany is gonna have a heel turn and be just like her father.

And Sansa obviously doesn't like Jon being King of the North. She was so excited to tell Bran that he was.

But DAMN Cersei is GOAT at getting revenge...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
i hate the damn lannisters. why does cersei have to take out the finest sand snake:wow:

euron is a certified g:mjlol:

danny is gunna have to to let them dragon fly, but the way she has been catching Ls means that at least one of them is gone:francis:. and now john is her only ally in the north. she better not get him killed :ufdup:

i think sam is gunna get the clap. why the fucc would heshake jorahs hand:scust:. im glad he didnt get kicked out of the citadel tho

lady o was a savage til the death :salute: but she wasnt able to outlive clever men like she told danny :patrice:

1. black chic and Dany came on c0cky as hell at the beginning...fukkin with Jon's head, bringing the dragon swooping in. It was all for show.

2. Olenna didn't go out like a G. Tyrion plan failed miserably and cost Olenna, Sand Snakes, and Theon and sister. Again, I think someone snitched and I thought it was Olenna but someone had to have told the plans. How was the Lannisters able to bounce like that , also if you look at the map of Westeros - how the hell did they sail all the way to Casterly rock

Tyrion plan in the end was stupid as fukk but still think someone leaked it.

3. everyone knew Olenna killed Joffrey or had a major hand in it...Jamie out here being soft

4. Cersei should have killed the prisoners immediately

5. Sansai realizing Bran ain't a Stark anymore lol. She was hoping he'd take control

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

:russ: I love this gif...Dany's/Emma's best scene the entire series. She finally found her flow with this one. I think we're going to see some top notch acting from her the rest of the way.

She has that dead stare, crazy twitch, "I'ma shank this nikka in his sleep" look.

:sadcam: Baby, I ain't even mean it like that. She was just an ex fling from college! All I did was like her fb status.

tumblr_otxrmvgDX61w47t9ro3_540.gif

:birdman:bytch! This is MY HOUSE. I am the king of this castle!

:childplease: Woman, I'm hanging out with my boys tonight cause I'm hanging out with my boys. I don't need no permission from nobody.