FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What Jon said about ruling over a graveyard was telling...

I strongly feel this shyt gon end with Cersei winning the battle for the throne only for the white walkers to take over...

The dragons are the only real defense they have against the walkers and she plotting to kill them...

I always thought of Season 8 ending with a skeleton sitting on the Iron Throne

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
You miss us shytting on yal like that?

Lets not forget Sansa's "the boss of winterfell" segment. 'people need food right? we should get more food :lupe: and its cold too. make sure they don't get too cold :lupe:'

:camby::camby::camby:

thought she was doing something then littlefinger fukked up her whole vibe with some grownfolks talk and bran like fukk it too. i'll just stay out here under this tree and wait for nymeria instead of fukking with #starkset again :dead:

Dany a lil boss tho :ehh: she was ready to give Euron's invisible teleporting fleet the fair one
shut-up-Favim.com-369715.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
What Jon said about ruling over a graveyard was telling...

I strongly feel this shyt gon end with Cersei winning the battle for the throne only for the white walkers to take over...

The dragons are the only real defense they have against the walkers and she plotting to kill them...
If Jon came back from the dead, just to die...:scust:

Last edited:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
i hate the damn lannisters. why does cersei have to take out the finest sand snake:wow:

euron is a certified g:mjlol:

danny is gunna have to to let them dragon fly, but the way she has been catching Ls means that at least one of them is gone:francis:. and now john is her only ally in the north. she better not get him killed :ufdup:

i think sam is gunna get the clap. why the fucc would heshake jorahs hand:scust:. im glad he didnt get kicked out of the citadel tho

lady o was a savage til the death :salute: but she wasnt able to outlive clever men like she told danny :patrice:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i'm still kinda put off by how cersei can poison a girl in front of her mother then go upstairs, rape jamie, then tell the handmaid to handle the mess

she been waiting to fukk jamie in the open for whole life. this really might be her best day ever:skip:
Euron was making damn sure he aint ending up in the friend zone :bryan:
Euron was flustered for a hot 4 seconds :mjlol:

had to shyt on jamie to regain his composure :pachaha: jamie like that new kid at school that tries to shoot back in the roast sessions every once in a while but just ain't got the heat to stay in it

he gonna have to swing at this rate