#targset mighty humble with there responses to night

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
harlem
uh...,your posting is living up to your screenname :gucci:

game-of-thrones-3-09-the-rains-of-castamere-castle-bridge.png
gameofthrones-arya.jpg

The views seem similar. that was the last time she was close to any Starks. No reunion last time. but it can also be interpreted different

If she just goes back and doesn't continue her mission, then the show just completely made her story in the last 6 seasons irrelevant

but still :hubie:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Cersi is truly the mother of Geoffry. :hhh:

Jamie still taking Ls. From grey joy sending shots, to the maid being forced to change his incest cum sheets, till showing mercy to a women who in her last moments gleefully confess killing your first born that you were sworn yo protect. :mjlol:

Danny is too entitled and Tareayn is looking funny in the light. Battles going down while dragons are sleeping :martin:

Stark reunion:mjcry:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
#targset mighty humble with there responses to night

tenor.gif
You miss us shytting on yal like that?

Lets not forget Sansa's "the boss of winterfell" segment. 'people need food right? we should get more food :lupe: and its cold too. make sure they don't get too cold :lupe:'

:camby::camby::camby:

thought she was doing something then littlefinger fukked up her whole vibe with some grownfolks talk and bran like fukk it too. i'll just stay out here under this tree and wait for nymeria instead of fukking with #starkset again :dead:

Dany a lil boss tho :ehh: she was ready to give Euron's invisible teleporting fleet the fair one

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
If he was smarter, Tyrion would be dead. Let's not forget Tyrion had him running across the 7 Kingdoms as an errand boy, as well as outsmarting him with the Marcella/Robert Arryn plot in S2.
Okay how did they work out? With Littlefinger getting exactly what Tyrion promised him and more while Varys and Grand Miester Pycelle got nothing and imprisioned . Tyrion gets his face split, loses his power and gets Littlefinger old job as master of coin. While he became a lord. Also , Joffery was named as the man who sent a soldier to kill Tyrion on the battlefield, yet we know that LF was behind that also.

Daps
The crown is the one that owes the IB money. If Stannis got to be King and have a prosperous reign, like Davos sold them on, he would inherit that debt. I have no idea if the show made that clear though, but if you go by how they work in the books (which is still cannon):

I do agree the Iron Bank hasn't been well explained nor shown how important/dangerous they are on the show. We just have to "trust" what every character tells us about them and how every single one - including Tywinn fukking Lannister - is shooked about them. If that's not enough for you I understand but it's really not that big of deal :manny:

I agree, it's not that big of a deal, it's just always been the one thread on the show that made no sense to me.

Thanks for the book reference confirming that the new regime assumes the debt of old regime.