Daps
They lent that money because they thought it was gonna end up with Stannis on top. Once he was King, he had to pay what he owed and ALSO what the crown - under the Lannister rule - owed them.

How can they get what Stannis owed them? Probably giving the :ufdup: to whoever ends up reigning over Storm's End.

Iron Bank doesn't fukk around breh. If they want their money back, they get their money back :manny:

When did they say this? Seems silly for them to think Stannis would've been able to afford to pay that given how much the crown owed.

People are filling in the gaps themselves to defend this "Iron Bank always gets their money back" line the show is selling. All Tyrion said was that they fund your enemies if you don't pay. Seems like a terrible unsustainable lending system.

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
Melisandre said she was going to Volantis, but she was coming back to die in Westeros.

Would be weird for the dialogue she had with Varys to be meaningless - i.e she coming back, do nothing and die off camera - so what could she bring or do in Essos that would give her one last mission in Westeros? :patrice: :patrice: :patrice:

Didn't she tell Arya that they would meet again after she bought Gendry?
:jbhmm:

Daps
They not getting that Stannis gold back. Like Cersei told him all they do is bet. They've won so many times they can afford to lose a few bets every now and then. Stannis was a just a bad bet.

I guess what I'm saying is I don't get their system, they seem to have no way to enforce payment. Funding your enemies is the only recourse they have...so what? Lol

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
GDuA0YA.gif

:whew: And didn't flinch or show remorse when she said it.

Selfish

Banned
Daps
GDuA0YA.gif

:whew: And didn't flinch or show remorse when she said it.
Jamie realized all this shyt was basically caused by her :wow:
Tyrion never woulda killed daddy
Daddy would still be alive
Prob his other bytch ass suicidal son would be alive too
shyt throw in the daughter on being alive as well cuz Oberyn prob never dies
God fukking damnit :wow: :banderas: she fukked that family up!