Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I don't think Arya is going back to winterfell. I might be wrong

In the books, the wolves represented each stark children's personality. Ghost was as quiet as John. Robbs dog was calm and fierce. Shaggydog was emotionally unstable like rikkon. Lady was elegant like sansa before she died

Arya telling the wolf "it's not you" for not returning to winterfell could mean that it's not her to return to winterfell either. Her life is different. You could see the lack of enthusiasm when meeting up with hot pie who is somebody from her past. How is she going to finish her list if she back up north. A girl has no name. She might going to kill the queen as she said in episode one. I don't think another stark reunion is coming anytime soon.

:hubie:but idk just how that "it's not you" line jumped at me

Pretty sure they showed Arya approaching Winterfell from afar in the preview for next week

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Melisandre said she was going to Volantis, but she was coming back to die in Westeros.

Would be weird for the dialogue she had with Varys to be meaningless - i.e coming back, do nothing and die off camera - so what could she bring or do in Essos that would give her one last mission in Westeros? :patrice: :patrice: :patrice:

Last edited:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Cersei getting all these Ws early just mean she gonna take a big L in the end....They wasn't gonna let Dany take the crown that easy...dope episode...finally seeing Jon & Dany together :wow:

The way she looked back at him when he walked away, she feeling my dawg :blessed:
she's her fukking aunt :scust:
you damn stark people are sick as fukk

Daps
I don't understand the issue with the pacing.

Do you really want scenes of these nikkas traveling?

I think you just need to use your brain and understand that it's implied that time is passing and shyt.

I rather this than long drawn out walking dead ass seasons :scust:

Yea, I'm loving the pacing, but I think the "teleporting" complaints are legit.

Like, Tyrion sends the Greyjoys to Dorne and the Unsullied to Casterly Rock. Euron has time to defeat the Greyjoys, bring the sand snakes to King's Landing and still make it to Casterly Rock in time burn those ships? I know he built the best navy in the world, but hard to believe he's traveling that much faster than everyone else. Unless I'm missing something.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I still say the Iron Bank is the weakest thread of this story. They make no sense. How are they gonna get back all that gold they lent to Stannis? Gold they lent cuz the Lannister crown was behind on their payment?:francis:
They not getting that Stannis gold back. Like Cersei told him all they do is bet. They've won so many times they can afford to lose a few bets every now and then. Stannis was a just a bad bet.

And yall nikkas need to understand just because they wrote it doesnt mean it's good writing :snoop: these cacs are in that writers room coming up with all kinds of shortcuts and nonsensical logic knowing yall gonna eat it up because you've fully bought into the series, this is the 3rd time my GF ( who hasnt read the books) has looked at me and ask why are they making this season so basic, characters getting dumb out of nowhere and losing all their wittiness
Who said it was good? I just gave you a plausible reason as to why the cure has been sitting in the book getting ignored. Maybe you and your gf should find something new to watch since this season is so basic now:yeshrug:

I don't understand the issue with the pacing.

Do you really want scenes of these nikkas traveling?

I think you just need to use your brain and understand that it's implied that time is passing and shyt.

I rather this than long drawn out walking dead ass seasons :scust:
for 6 seasons nikkas was mad Dany wasn't in Westeros. Now she here and things have sped up and they want shyt to slow down. I don't get it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And yall nikkas need to understand just because they wrote it doesnt mean it's good writing :snoop: these cacs are in that writers room coming up with all kinds of shortcuts and nonsensical logic knowing yall gonna eat it up because you've fully bought into the series, this is the 3rd time my GF ( who hasnt read the books) has looked at me and ask why are they making this season so basic, characters getting dumb out of nowhere and losing all their wittiness
Writing and plot are two different things, your posts seems to be picking at what you feel are plotholes..,the writing has been a step up this season. Varys, tyrion, little finger, Davos, Euron, Olenna, even melisandre have had some great dialogue.

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Man when Cersei was in that chamber I was going wild like what the fukk she finna do to her make the mountain cut her daughter p*ssy in front of her and rape her like god damn son :damn:
SHES fukkING MAD :damn: