T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Did you pay attention to the Maester last week when Sam told him about the White Walkers and he was :manny: about it simply because the world has faced world-ending threats before and is still here. That's their way of thinking. They just chalked Shireen's greyscale being stopped because she was young. Their way of thinking is that if dude knew how to cure greyscale then he wouldn't have died from it. All the Maesters Cuban b'd the shyt out of his book except Sam
And yall nikkas need to understand just because they wrote it doesnt mean it's good writing :snoop: these cacs are in that writers room coming up with all kinds of shortcuts and nonsensical logic knowing yall gonna eat it up because you've fully bought into the series, this is the 3rd time my GF ( who hasnt read the books) has looked at me and ask why are they making this season so basic, characters getting dumb out of nowhere and losing all their wittiness

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
What about Varys? He's so secretive and deceptive it took me years to get a decent read on him, but 7 years in and I'm convinced he's truly for the realm. It's too bad he wasn't in the room for the Dany/Jon convo. He could've attested to the fact that it was Robert who ordered the assassins and Ned argued vehemently against it, quitting his job as Hand of the King over it.

I still don't fully trust him.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Y'all remember how confident #targset was that jon was gon bend the knee

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I still say the Iron Bank is the weakest thread of this story. They make no sense. How are they gonna get back all that gold they lent to Stannis? Gold they lent cuz the Lannister crown was behind on their payment?:francis:

They lent that money because they thought it was gonna end up with Stannis on top. Once he was King, he had to pay what he owed and ALSO what the crown - under the Lannister rule - owed them.

How can they get what Stannis owed them? Probably giving the :ufdup: to whoever ends up reigning over Storm's End.

Iron Bank doesn't fukk around breh. If they want their money back, they get their money back :manny:

Daps
Reppin
harlem
I don't think Arya is going back to winterfell. I might be wrong

In the books, the wolves represented each stark children's personality. Ghost was as quiet as John. Robbs dog was calm and fierce. Shaggydog was emotionally unstable like rikkon. Lady was elegant like sansa before she died

Arya telling the wolf "it's not you" for not returning to winterfell could mean that it's not her to return to winterfell either. Her life is different. You could see the lack of enthusiasm when meeting up with hot pie who is somebody from her past. How is she going to finish her list if she back up north. A girl has no name. She might going to kill the queen as she said in episode one. I don't think another stark reunion is coming anytime soon.

:hubie:but idk just how that "it's not you" line jumped at me

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
They have the money to not only back up your enemies but also buy as many sellswords as they want - think the Second Sons, or the Golden Company (the GOAT sellsword army, 10k man and they even have fukking elephants) -. They can theoretically buy the services of the Faceless Men too.

"Iron Bank will have it's due" because they have the resources to get what's owed no matter what :manny:
It's interesting that they were involved in the slave trade.

I wonder what the Iron bank feels about the white walkers