Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Great episode. Night full of L's for #Lizardset. Lost both her allies as soon as she touched down. :laff: Khaleesi popping all that shyt about bending the knee but Jon GOAT still got the dragonglass and judging from the previews she asking for help now. How you have 3 dragons but losing all these battles? :umad:

Euron going for that MVP this season. Took out the Dornish, Unsullied and even had time to throw some strays at Jamie. :mjlol:

Bran is finally home. :wow: He only been in Winterfell for one day and already has Sansa falling back. :ohlawd:

#Lannisterset climbing to the top of the Westeros power rankings this week. :ehh: Already have Dany stressing and crying for help. Best believe they taking a dragon out when Dany's dumbass sends them to Kings Landing. Its been known, but Cersei is evil incarnated. Now i see where Joffrey got his crazy from. The way she did the Dornish was cold. Shame we couldnt see that succulent nipple one last time.

lz9pw_web.gif

RIP my love :mjcry:

RIP to Lady Olenna came and went out like a G.
giphy.gif

Also, why do I have a feeling that Arya is gonna be the one to kill LittleFinger? :jbhmm:,

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I hope you guys are wittiness to Littlefingers moves here.
You know he working with Tyrion right?
Tyrion is not trying to win the war he wants back in with the family.
He sends the fleet out to be destroyed.
He sends out the unsullied to be caught up and clapped up by Euron.
Let me break it down. Unsullied are trapped and starving now. Dorne done.
Lady Tyrell on her death goes out her way to free Tyrion from blame of Joffery death, she says she did it . Alone. That's the key , she dying and doesn't give up her accomplice Littlefinger.
When Jon Snow leaves winterfell, LF tells him that he always admired Tyrion and for Jon to give him his regards.
LF is revealing his backup plan, he is backing the Lannisters again .
Remember your friends are not friends and your enemies aren't your enemies.
At the end you going to see Tyrion is playing both sides of the team. He is going for the throne.

Littlefinger has tried to have Tyrion killed on more than one occasion (S1, telling Cat that the assassin's knife was Tyrion's; S4, helping Olenna set Tyrion and Sansa up for Joffrey's death). Baelish was pissed when he heard about Dany and Tyrion because he knows he isn't smarter than Tyrion.

All that trolling...

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Lady Tyrell on her death goes out her way to free Tyrion from blame of Joffery death, she says she did it . Alone. That's the key , she dying and doesn't give up her accomplice Littlefinger.
When Jon Snow leaves winterfell, LF tells him that he always admired Tyrion and for Jon to give him his regards.
At the end you going to see Tyrion is playing both sides of the team. He is going for the throne.

I thought about that also....maybe he setting Dany up :jbhmm:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I told ya'll don't fukk with Littlefinger, don't insult him, and don't make him angry.
If Tyrion's a double agent, he's gonna die a beautiful death.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Littlefinger has tried to have Tyrion killed on more than one occasion (S1, telling Cat that the assassin's knife was Tyrion's; S4, helping Olenna set Tyrion and Sansa up for Joffrey's death). Baelish was pissed when he heard about Dany and Tyrion because he knows he isn't smarter than Tyrion.

All that trolling...
Man stop, littlefinger is way smarter than Tyrion. All these years and both Varys with all his birds and Tyrion couldn't figure out who killed Joffery and set him up. Till this day he didn't know all the stuff Littefinger up to. They so smart they should have gotten at him .

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Has Littlefinger ever said that thing about fighting all battles at once in your mind on the show? I'm thinking someone told me he's said that in the books though.

That's a crazy way to live your life and I was reminded of it at the end too with Olenna. The only limit to it is your imagination.

Though people are generally predictable, trying to map out every move they make is goddamn impossible. You ever try to pre-plan a conversation?

Maybe he's working off of those generalities. Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna apply it to my own life even though I said it was awful.
Remember the chaos is a ladder speech, it's all linked to his mindset. Know what everybody else wants but nobody knows your real desire.