Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Great episode. Night full of L's for #Lizardset. Lost both her allies as soon as she touched down. :laff: Khaleesi popping all that shyt about bending the knee but Jon GOAT still got the dragonglass and judging from the previews she asking for help now. How you have 3 dragons but losing all these battles? :umad:

Euron going for that MVP this season. Took out the Dornish, Unsullied and even had time to throw some strays at Jamie. :mjlol:

Bran is finally home. :wow: He only been in Winterfell for one day and already has Sansa falling back. :ohlawd:

#Lannisterset climbing to the top of the Westeros power rankings this week. :ehh: Already have Dany stressing and crying for help. Best believe they taking a dragon out when Dany's dumbass sends them to Kings Landing. Its been known, but Cersei is evil incarnated. Now i see where Joffrey got his crazy from. The way she did the Dornish was cold. Shame we couldnt see that succulent nipple one last time.

lz9pw_web.gif

RIP my love :mjcry:

RIP to Lady Olenna came and went out like a G.
giphy.gif

Also, why do I have a feeling that Arya is gonna be the one to kill LittleFinger? :jbhmm:,
You have that feeling because you read the Reddit spoilers and watch talking thrones on YouTube.

Daps
Just finished

Holy shyt what an episode. One of the best non-battle episodes of the series

@R.E.N. Spells Ren that Jon/Dany scene was like word-for-word our debate this week:heh:

Hahaha, eerily similar.

Thankfully, Dany smarten'd up. I still maintain I'd be disappointed in Jon if he had sailed back North empty handed all over joining staying in the seven kingdoms....glad it didn't come to that.

Last edited:
Daps
Y'all are forgetting that Tyrion is the reason the Lannisters won the Battle of the Blackwater. He's the one who found and used the wildfire hidden beneath King's Landing.
Cersei found the wildfire, Tyrion took it over from her. He is the main reason King's Landing stood long enough for Tywin to make it back

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cersei don't seem like the type to suck dikk, guess for your brother though..:leon:

She knows when Jamie is getting a little soft, what to do to get him hard again and ready for battle :skip:.

Jamie went from :whoa: to :noah:in that scene with the quickness. He better enjoy it while he can, before Euron makes good on his promise about putting fingers in Cersei's butt :shaq: aka Mr. Steal your girl/sister.

Cersei is not someone you want to have plotting revenge on you. What she did to the Sand Snakes :wow:

Tyrion is the homie, but his wartime strategies are looking funny in the light :francis:. At least he got Dani to agree to let Jon mine the Dragonstone for weapons.

I was hoping it would be Arya who arrived at the gates of Winterfell :gladbron:, instead it was Bran. Funny how he now sees everything as the 3 eyed Raven, when it was him seeing what he wasn't supposed to that led to his downfall :wow:. He needs to stop watching sex scenes and see a way to defeat the White Walkers :ufdup:.

It's always darkest before the dawn, so I still see #Targset coming back from these early losses in the season. :yeshrug:We've come too far to completely fail now, plus there is no wildcard like having dragons by your side.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn. i watched a video on youtube yesterday that was a spoiler for episode 3 and i figured it was bullshyt like most videos but damn they had the whole episode 100% right..

Daps
Everyone in the show keeps claiming they're "for the people." These two and Jon are the only selfless individuals in the entire show.
What about Varys? He's so secretive and deceptive it took me years to get a decent read on him, but 7 years in and I'm convinced he's truly for the realm. It's too bad he wasn't in the room for the Dany/Jon convo. He could've attested to the fact that it was Robert who ordered the assassins and Ned argued vehemently against it, quitting his job as Hand of the King over it.

Daps
I hope you guys are wittiness to Littlefingers moves here.
You know he working with Tyrion right?
Tyrion is not trying to win the war he wants back in with the family.
He sends the fleet out to be destroyed.
He sends out the unsullied to be caught up and clapped up by Euron.
Let me break it down. Unsullied are trapped and starving now. Dorne done.
Lady Tyrell on her death goes out her way to free Tyrion from blame of Joffery death, she says she did it . Alone. That's the key , she dying and doesn't give up her accomplice Littlefinger.
When Jon Snow leaves winterfell, LF tells him that he always admired Tyrion and for Jon to give him his regards.
LF is revealing his backup plan, he is backing the Lannisters again .
Remember your friends are not friends and your enemies aren't your enemies.
At the end you going to see Tyrion is playing both sides of the team. He is going for the throne.
:dahell:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Olenna told this bih LAST WEEK in their meeting. She said, take some advice here woman to woman. Be a conqueror. Stop fukking around. You got the men, you got the ships, you got the dragons, go get it.

But no, she fukked around and tried to do things the gentlemenly way and it cost her. Highgarden got rocked, the jobbers that they are. Dorne got blown up at sea. Unsulled are at roc but with nothing to do.

It's all the way fukked up. Stop listening to Tyrion too. He's smart as fukk but Jamie is a better tactician. Lannisters/Tarlys/Greyjoys lookin like the nWo outchea and Dany is sitting in the rafters lookin like